constent fear of trouble

i have a phobia of trouble getting into trouble becoss i got harsh harsh punnishments in school so i'm afarayd of the law and doing sompthing that i diden't intend on doing that cood get me into trouble
Parents
  • My mother had uncontrolled rages and also punished us a lot. psychologically and emotionally...I don't think she could help it since she had the same treatment when she was a child... I'ts difficult to overcome that sort of childhood influence when your an adult though. I never punished my son and hate the concept of punishment; but I did interact one on one with him and mirrored his action so he'd understand the natural outcome of any of his behaviors. That meant I never had to get really angry or punishing with him or go into hurting him to teach him.
  • My mother had uncontrolled rages and also punished us a lot. psychologically and emotionally...I don't think she could help it since she had the same treatment when she was a child... I'ts difficult to overcome that sort of childhood influence when your an adult though. I never punished my son and hate the concept of punishment; but I did interact one on one with him and mirrored his action so he'd understand the natural outcome of any of his behaviors. That meant I never had to get really angry or punishing with him or go into hurting him to teach him.
Children
No Data