How many therapies are you in?

Right know I feel like I'm in therapy overload. I have 2 kids on the spectrum.
My daughter has PT only for know but we are about to add tutoring sessions and girls social group. My son has PT, DIR floortime, Speech, and Social Playgroup. Every day of my week is booked solid with the exception of Sat, sun and monday and I use those days for my appointments.
Parents
  • what all therapies are there for autisum my aughter was just diagnosed with it on feb 1st 2011 i have had her in speech , occupational , physcal therapys for a while now but i wanted to know what lse is there ???? and if there is any other place in athens tn that i can get speech ot and pt from besides there ??? i dont feel like they r oing what needs to be done they tell me she is fine she is just a normal 2 year old but they hav only go he to say 3 words in 6 months what should i do ????

please help very confused
  • what all therapies are there for autisum my aughter was just diagnosed with it on feb 1st 2011 i have had her in speech , occupational , physcal therapys for a while now but i wanted to know what lse is there ???? and if there is any other place in athens tn that i can get speech ot and pt from besides there ??? i dont feel like they r oing what needs to be done they tell me she is fine she is just a normal 2 year old but they hav only go he to say 3 words in 6 months what should i do ????

please help very confused
Children
No Data