How many therapies are you in?

Right know I feel like I'm in therapy overload. I have 2 kids on the spectrum.
My daughter has PT only for know but we are about to add tutoring sessions and girls social group. My son has PT, DIR floortime, Speech, and Social Playgroup. Every day of my week is booked solid with the exception of Sat, sun and monday and I use those days for my appointments.
Parents
  • Hi I'm new here and was wondering, My son has pre-k 4 x's a wk n he goes to speech, ot and behavioral therapy.Is there anything else we should be doing? We are constantly running every day except Sunday which is fine but at some point I'm gonna have to return to the working world and my husband has problems of his own he has personality disorder nos which makes it very hard to deal with others. I don't know what I'm going to do not only do we have a son with asd but we have an 8 month daughter who seems fine but it's alot to handle.
  • Hi I'm new here and was wondering, My son has pre-k 4 x's a wk n he goes to speech, ot and behavioral therapy.Is there anything else we should be doing? We are constantly running every day except Sunday which is fine but at some point I'm gonna have to return to the working world and my husband has problems of his own he has personality disorder nos which makes it very hard to deal with others. I don't know what I'm going to do not only do we have a son with asd but we have an 8 month daughter who seems fine but it's alot to handle.
Children
No Data