How many therapies are you in?

Right know I feel like I'm in therapy overload. I have 2 kids on the spectrum.
My daughter has PT only for know but we are about to add tutoring sessions and girls social group. My son has PT, DIR floortime, Speech, and Social Playgroup. Every day of my week is booked solid with the exception of Sat, sun and monday and I use those days for my appointments.
Parents
  • My son currently has:
    1 hr one-on-one modified Floortime 2x/week
    30 mins Speech 2x/week
    30 mins Occ Therapy 2x/week (back to back with Speech)
    1 hr one-on-one Early Intervention 2x/week
    30 mins Therapeutic Listening (new protocol) 5x/week

My daughter also has T.L., 3x/week, in addition to her usual routine of Pre-K Mon-Fri and karate class 2x/week

I do a lot of wrap-around work too, continuing the therapy techniques on my own here at home; and now that we have our own set of headphones for use here at home, we are about to be adding 5-7 more T.L. sessions to my son's weekly routine, and 3 more to my daughter's. Seriously, I feel like I have no life, LOL! ;-)

But we have seen so much progress (really, it's been incredible) with my son that it is all totally worth it. And for those times when it gets really hard to keep an eye on the big picture: Sundays are mine! That is the one day every week when the kids get a break from therapy, and so do I! ;-)
  • My son currently has:
    1 hr one-on-one modified Floortime 2x/week
    30 mins Speech 2x/week
    30 mins Occ Therapy 2x/week (back to back with Speech)
    1 hr one-on-one Early Intervention 2x/week
    30 mins Therapeutic Listening (new protocol) 5x/week

My daughter also has T.L., 3x/week, in addition to her usual routine of Pre-K Mon-Fri and karate class 2x/week

I do a lot of wrap-around work too, continuing the therapy techniques on my own here at home; and now that we have our own set of headphones for use here at home, we are about to be adding 5-7 more T.L. sessions to my son's weekly routine, and 3 more to my daughter's. Seriously, I feel like I have no life, LOL! ;-)

But we have seen so much progress (really, it's been incredible) with my son that it is all totally worth it. And for those times when it gets really hard to keep an eye on the big picture: Sundays are mine! That is the one day every week when the kids get a break from therapy, and so do I! ;-)
Children
No Data