How many therapies are you in?

Right know I feel like I'm in therapy overload. I have 2 kids on the spectrum.
My daughter has PT only for know but we are about to add tutoring sessions and girls social group. My son has PT, DIR floortime, Speech, and Social Playgroup. Every day of my week is booked solid with the exception of Sat, sun and monday and I use those days for my appointments.
Parents
  • My 2 year old, diagnosed pdd-nos has recently started ABA. So, we also have OT 2x's a week, PT 2x's a week, Speech 2x's a week and ABA 4 x's (soon to be 5) a week. I have taken "mental health days" to help get us through it. It gets overwhelming, and I am kinda worried about what will happen once school starts, and I need to help my other daughter with her school work. I am spread so thin...

One day at a time... breathe =D
  • My 2 year old, diagnosed pdd-nos has recently started ABA. So, we also have OT 2x's a week, PT 2x's a week, Speech 2x's a week and ABA 4 x's (soon to be 5) a week. I have taken "mental health days" to help get us through it. It gets overwhelming, and I am kinda worried about what will happen once school starts, and I need to help my other daughter with her school work. I am spread so thin...

One day at a time... breathe =D
Children
No Data