How many therapies are you in?

Right know I feel like I'm in therapy overload. I have 2 kids on the spectrum.
My daughter has PT only for know but we are about to add tutoring sessions and girls social group. My son has PT, DIR floortime, Speech, and Social Playgroup. Every day of my week is booked solid with the exception of Sat, sun and monday and I use those days for my appointments.
Parents
  • Fullerfam04 -
    I do remember the days, before my kids were in school full time, when we had home therapy what seemed like all the time. Even though is was hard, all the work that we did when they were young was well worth it. My older son, who has many more needs than my younger, receives a lot of services in school (OT, speech, social skills, academic support), but he still has therapy out of school - counseling, doctors appointments, tutoring, and it goes on and on. However, it was really those younger years that made the most difference. Hang in there.
  • Fullerfam04 -
    I do remember the days, before my kids were in school full time, when we had home therapy what seemed like all the time. Even though is was hard, all the work that we did when they were young was well worth it. My older son, who has many more needs than my younger, receives a lot of services in school (OT, speech, social skills, academic support), but he still has therapy out of school - counseling, doctors appointments, tutoring, and it goes on and on. However, it was really those younger years that made the most difference. Hang in there.
Children
No Data