How many therapies are you in?

Right know I feel like I'm in therapy overload. I have 2 kids on the spectrum.
My daughter has PT only for know but we are about to add tutoring sessions and girls social group. My son has PT, DIR floortime, Speech, and Social Playgroup. Every day of my week is booked solid with the exception of Sat, sun and monday and I use those days for my appointments.
Parents
  • I can completely relate to the therapy overload thing I hate it I am soooo sick of it and it has completely monopolized all of our lives. But I know it's important and necessary and when he turns three in April it will be over anyway and all his therapy will be received when he's in school. I also know we're lucky there's a lot of people with children in need where I live who aren't getting any help at all. As far as how many therapies we're in he gets ABA in our home 5 days a week. Once a week he goes to a movement group for kids with eating issues and also once a week he gets music therapy.
  • I can completely relate to the therapy overload thing I hate it I am soooo sick of it and it has completely monopolized all of our lives. But I know it's important and necessary and when he turns three in April it will be over anyway and all his therapy will be received when he's in school. I also know we're lucky there's a lot of people with children in need where I live who aren't getting any help at all. As far as how many therapies we're in he gets ABA in our home 5 days a week. Once a week he goes to a movement group for kids with eating issues and also once a week he gets music therapy.
Children
No Data