How many therapies are you in?

Right know I feel like I'm in therapy overload. I have 2 kids on the spectrum.
My daughter has PT only for know but we are about to add tutoring sessions and girls social group. My son has PT, DIR floortime, Speech, and Social Playgroup. Every day of my week is booked solid with the exception of Sat, sun and monday and I use those days for my appointments.
Parents
  • I understand and totally relate to feeling on appointment overload. Not only is my son on the spectrum, but I am bipolar. Although I haven't had as many appointments this last year (another very long story) at one time it was 3 or 4 appointments a week with the both of us. Thank heavens for a healthy husband and good health insurance. We even moved to a state with good Native American health services to reduce our medical, mental health and prescription costs. I am Aleut and my son is Yupik Eskimo, both Alaskan Native Americans. We may have reduced the number of appointments over this last year, but I think we have spent the same amount of time...you know how governmental agencies run...slow. Blessings, Win
  • I understand and totally relate to feeling on appointment overload. Not only is my son on the spectrum, but I am bipolar. Although I haven't had as many appointments this last year (another very long story) at one time it was 3 or 4 appointments a week with the both of us. Thank heavens for a healthy husband and good health insurance. We even moved to a state with good Native American health services to reduce our medical, mental health and prescription costs. I am Aleut and my son is Yupik Eskimo, both Alaskan Native Americans. We may have reduced the number of appointments over this last year, but I think we have spent the same amount of time...you know how governmental agencies run...slow. Blessings, Win
Children
No Data