How many therapies are you in?

Right know I feel like I'm in therapy overload. I have 2 kids on the spectrum.
My daughter has PT only for know but we are about to add tutoring sessions and girls social group. My son has PT, DIR floortime, Speech, and Social Playgroup. Every day of my week is booked solid with the exception of Sat, sun and monday and I use those days for my appointments.
Parents
  • My kids are mild but even when needed and they had been diagnosed there has been no help except for a few speech therapy sessions for Deborah. She still needs them but they dont fund them after the child turns 8 even tho she hadnt started long before that. We see the paediiatrician who asks us each time,"What can I do for you", but it would be nice if she`d tell us what was available. Not much I don`t think anyway. I would find it difficult getting them places as I dont drive. Still tho i`d like some help we don`t do too badly. I try and work out what is needed and do my best to provide it tho with four young ones on the spectrum it`s generally the most in need at the time (or the loudest) that gets the attention and the rest hang in there
  • My kids are mild but even when needed and they had been diagnosed there has been no help except for a few speech therapy sessions for Deborah. She still needs them but they dont fund them after the child turns 8 even tho she hadnt started long before that. We see the paediiatrician who asks us each time,"What can I do for you", but it would be nice if she`d tell us what was available. Not much I don`t think anyway. I would find it difficult getting them places as I dont drive. Still tho i`d like some help we don`t do too badly. I try and work out what is needed and do my best to provide it tho with four young ones on the spectrum it`s generally the most in need at the time (or the loudest) that gets the attention and the rest hang in there
Children
No Data