Recruiting participants for clinical trial

We're looking to recruit participants for a clinical trial in children with neurogenetic disorders. I was wondering if you will be willing to post a link regarding this?

http://tiny.cc/qwj0sx

Thank you,
Gil
  • My son has autism and is refusing to take his meds. He is stable after a week and I am wondering if Medical marajuana could help?
  • Hi Gil, I think it is worth a go, yet what is it you are trialing?

Are you doing any trials on medical marajuana? i have heard it can give good results with minimal side affects.

Thank you

Tullyman
  • I just checked it out Gil, i should have checked it first, hope you get the results your after, I might pass thanks. Hes on enough meds now, I was looking for something with proven less side affects. big unknown area for all concerned. Cheers
  • In reply to Tullyman:

I wasn't aware that there was medication to "suppress" Autism. Is it for add or anxiety? Just curious.
  • Autism isn't a neuro genetic disorder so I think you got the wrong group.
  • I don't really think medical marijuana is a good idea for someone who already can't perceive the world around them
  • I don't really think medical marijuana is a good idea for someone who already can't perceive the world around them