autism?

Hello my name is Alicia and I am 16. I am wondering if anyone would be willing to talk to me about autism. I do not have Autism, but I am interested in learning about it and talking to some teenagers that have it.
Parents
  • Hi ,dear members of our group!

We are happy to tell you,that we can give treatment to every  person, who needs it

We are the Laboratory Complex is a GMP compliance Biotechnological Laboratory, where the fetal stem cell preparations are created in accordance with unique original technology developed by our team of scientists. 

Doctors: EmCell’s clinical department consists of highly qualified and experienced medical doctors with various specializations, and are the original authors of EmCell’s patented technology. Some of our medical doctors have been with us since our beginnings, holding additional scientific degrees such as PhDs.

A primary goal of fetal stem cell therapy is to further the child’s brain development to help prepare for an adult and independent life by developing the skills they will require the most: communication, self-care, learning and professional skills.

Our fetal stem cell therapy improves the blood and oxygen flow to the brain, called “improved perfusion,” better replacement of damaged or sleeping neurons, and faster formation of new neuronal connections between neuron and muscles, which is reflected through fine and gross motor skills, increasing learning ability and self-care.

EmCell’s treatment course also includes Hyperbaric oxygenation sessions (HBO) to improve the efficiency of oxygen transport and stem cells delivery to all organs and tissues.

Our treatment is safe and minimally invasive; we have extensive experience with treating children with autism, and we make sure their experience is a pleasant one.

Where we are! Our clinic is located in Ukraine

Please contact us if you are upset and  actively are seeking treatment , that can help your kid  be jubilant and healthy 

If you wanna know about us a little bit more ,pls follow a link

www.youtube.com/watch

• Hi ,dear members of our group!

We are happy to tell you,that we can give treatment to every  person, who needs it

We are the Laboratory Complex is a GMP compliance Biotechnological Laboratory, where the fetal stem cell preparations are created in accordance with unique original technology developed by our team of scientists. 

Doctors: EmCell’s clinical department consists of highly qualified and experienced medical doctors with various specializations, and are the original authors of EmCell’s patented technology. Some of our medical doctors have been with us since our beginnings, holding additional scientific degrees such as PhDs.

A primary goal of fetal stem cell therapy is to further the child’s brain development to help prepare for an adult and independent life by developing the skills they will require the most: communication, self-care, learning and professional skills.

Our fetal stem cell therapy improves the blood and oxygen flow to the brain, called “improved perfusion,” better replacement of damaged or sleeping neurons, and faster formation of new neuronal connections between neuron and muscles, which is reflected through fine and gross motor skills, increasing learning ability and self-care.

EmCell’s treatment course also includes Hyperbaric oxygenation sessions (HBO) to improve the efficiency of oxygen transport and stem cells delivery to all organs and tissues.

Our treatment is safe and minimally invasive; we have extensive experience with treating children with autism, and we make sure their experience is a pleasant one.

Where we are! Our clinic is located in Ukraine

Please contact us if you are upset and  actively are seeking treatment , that can help your kid  be jubilant and healthy 

If you wanna know about us a little bit more ,pls follow a link

www.youtube.com/watch

Children
No Data