Emerging conversational skills?

Here is a video of some crazy conversation. I think he was originally asked how was school & answered into his own crazy story about 3 dogs?? That's how conversation typically is, ask one thing, get a bIg long story about something completely different.

http://youtu.be/ep3uf_dvAu0

[Updated on 9/26/2012 10:15 AM]
Parents
  • Great idea.. A written checklist is better, though. he likes to write & read.I usually make his lunch before he wakes in the morning, but maybe I can wait & we can make it together. (If he doesn't frustrate me, too much that is) things are done in super routine so trying something new takes adjustment periods, if you know what I mean. & yeah, I'm sure him not having his drink was on him all day long that day, but he dealt. The teacher had plastic cups & a water fountain.
  • Great idea.. A written checklist is better, though. he likes to write & read.I usually make his lunch before he wakes in the morning, but maybe I can wait & we can make it together. (If he doesn't frustrate me, too much that is) things are done in super routine so trying something new takes adjustment periods, if you know what I mean. & yeah, I'm sure him not having his drink was on him all day long that day, but he dealt. The teacher had plastic cups & a water fountain.
Children
No Data