Parents/Carers needed for online research study - takes 10-15min to complete

Hi, I'm completing a self-funded Masters at the University of Manchester (UK) & am looking for parents/carers of young people aged 12-25 with Autism/Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)/Aspergers to complete a short online questionnaire.

My study is investigating how common movement problems are in young people with Autism/Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)/Aspergers. The study is totally anonymous and is taking about 15 minutes to complete. I am hoping that the study will contribute to research knowledge about autism and improve the lives of individuals with autism in the future.

The online questionnaire can be found at apps.mhs.manchester.ac.uk/.../TakeSurvey.aspx

The study is also advertised on the National Autistic Society website at: www.autism.org.uk/.../catatonic-symptoms-in-children-with-autism.aspx

I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look at it and pass on the information to any other families you think might be interested in taking part. It’s quite hard to get the word out to interested parents/carers, particularly with (very) limited funds!

If there are any questions about the study, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
Jenny
Jennifer.breen@postgrad.manchester.ac.uk