Caregivers of children and adolescents with Developmental Disabilities and Challenging Behaviors

Dear Participant,

I am a doctoral student at Argosy University, Dallas, completing my Psy.D. by investigating coping self-efficacy and social support among caregivers of children and adolescents with developmental disabilities and challenging behaviors.

This clinical research project is aimed at investigating the relationship between caregiver's confidence procuring social support needed to cope with the challenging behavior of a child or adolescent with a developmental disability such as autism spectrum, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, prader Willi, intellectual disability etc. The study is anonymous and only group data will be used.

Help a clinical psychology student by participating in an online survey below. If interested, please click or copy and paste the link below in your browser. It takes 10-15 minutes. I appreciate your time in completing this survey.

www.surveymonkey.com/.../devdisch

Thank you
Parents
  • Yes. I continue to research the causes of autism. My primary concern is to provide the tools for prediction of autism as well as prevention. The treatments recommended represent the best first step to reduce the symptoms of autism and ensure freedom from other non-infectious diseases.
    Harold Rongey, Ph.D.
  • Yes. I continue to research the causes of autism. My primary concern is to provide the tools for prediction of autism as well as prevention. The treatments recommended represent the best first step to reduce the symptoms of autism and ensure freedom from other non-infectious diseases.
    Harold Rongey, Ph.D.
Children
No Data