Alternative Religions

I am here hoping to find other beliefs other than the Christian, Jewish, Muslim faith? I am a Alternative Religious theologian and found my own path though searching the religions however my belief is constantly evolving and updating. I am a member of CUUPs and the Delaware (Ohio) Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. I however follow more of the older eastern practices and believe all religions have there basis in truth just what people understand and by trying to understand each other we may come closer to the real truth...

Parents
  • I myself am an Orthodox Jew (though not even close to Hasidic/ultra-Orthodox), but I'm wondering if you've looked into any of the following lesser-known Abrahamic religions: Bahai, Samaritanism, Druze belief (though it's quite secretive), Yazidi belief, Mandeanism?

• I myself am an Orthodox Jew (though not even close to Hasidic/ultra-Orthodox), but I'm wondering if you've looked into any of the following lesser-known Abrahamic religions: Bahai, Samaritanism, Druze belief (though it's quite secretive), Yazidi belief, Mandeanism?

Children
No Data