I found autism in the book of Acts,KIng James bible.

The symptoms of someone with an unclean spirit,in the book of Acts,mimics seziures,which is common in autism.

Parents
  • Hi A.Momma.
    I have heard (years ago from a neurologist who was evaluating my son) that epilepsy/seizures is more common in people who have autism than it is in the general population, but epilepsy and autism are two different conditions. Most people who have autism don't have epilepsy, and most people who have epilepsy don't have autism.

But if you've found something that works for you and those you care for then that's awesome!
  • In Michigan,lowfunctioning kids go to school,until age 26.My son is going on 25 years old.I know tons of kids at my son`s school,that has seziures.Of course not all of them are diagnosed with ASD,but many have ASD and Seziures.The rates of ASD have gone,way up since the 90s.My son was seziure free for several years,and then had one,about this time last year.The neurologist,he saw,well,he has seen many in the last 25 years,I just was not happy with any of them.Thedrugs they want to put them on,are more trouble than they worth.I hope you find something that works for you.
  • For years I had the allergy free,wheat free,gluten free,dairy free diet.That helped a great deal with behavior issues.Behavior is not a major issue,with my son.He is happy,and easy going,most of the time.He is just like a toddler and with no speech.
  • For years I had the allergy free,wheat free,gluten free,dairy free diet.That helped a great deal with behavior issues.Behavior is not a major issue,with my son.He is happy,and easy going,most of the time.He is just like a toddler and with no speech.
Children