I found autism in the book of Acts,KIng James bible.

The symptoms of someone with an unclean spirit,in the book of Acts,mimics seziures,which is common in autism.

Parents Reply Children
  • My son has low functioning autism,and has seziures since he was a baby.Now 25 years old.Yes,it is common in low functioning autism.
  • My son has low functioning autism,and has seziures since he was a baby.Now 25 years old.Yes,it is common in low functioning autism.
  • I`m talking about the symptoms of an unclean spirit,which are the same symptoms of someone with seizures.As mentioned in the book of Acts,KIng James version.

• I hear what you're saying, and I feel like I know where you're coming from. Wouldn't it be great if the problems that our lower functioning children experience could be solved so easily.

I looked up online about unclean spirits in the Bible. While there is some mention of unclean spirits in the book of Acts, seizures or convulsions are not mentioned as part of those incidents (in the book of Acts).

If you're looking for mention of unclean spirits in the Bible in connection with seizures or convulsions, you might try the 8th and 9th chapters of the book of Luke.

Also, I would like to point out that in the 4th chapter of Matthew it lists different categories of affliction that Jesus healed in that instance; and demon possession is listed separately from epilepsy and also separately from paralysis.

So, I think the conclusion that best fits all of the passages is that while unclean spirits certainly could cause convulsions they were not the only cause. Epileptics are not necessarily demon possessed. And curing epilepsy is not just as simple as what you seem to be implying.

I know the demands and frustrations of caring for a lower functioning child. It's tough. It's tough for them too. And of course God is all powerful and can cure anything. But it's not the case that either autism or epilepsy can be healed by an exorcism (which is what you seem to be saying.)

Best wishes to you and your son.
  • Isaiah 8;18 God is about to do something.
  • Daniel 9 and Psalm 106 KJV.Isaiah 1;18 kjv.
  • Look up the word Pharmakia in hebrew and greek,in the Strongs Concordance of the bible.
  • Good video to apply to this situation,How curses operate by Pat Holliday.