More Good videos and my comments on them

These videos I found recently,and let me just say,I trust only in God.Does not mean you can`t learn from other people,and discard what is wring with their teaching.Until God raises up some levitical Priests,we have no real teachers.The bible even says,this,Trust only in God,and I have sent you out as sheep among the wolves,and especially,in the last days.The first video is by Ashkenazi Christian.I live serveral of her videos,though this one about Familiy betrayal part ll is my favorite one so far.She talks about how christians and God`s lost sheep are targets for marriage by Freemasons.Your own family is pershpas involved in this.Why many marraiges don`t work out.2 other videos by the dame guy,Nelson Shuman.Elijah is defeating Jezabel as God`s remnant is rising.I for shure,believe this for several reasons.World wode deliverance,Jezabel,Leviathon,Ahab,Legion.I believe many have these spirits,including myself.Leviathon is the King of pride.One of the best teachings on these spirits,I have seen.If you serve Jesus Christ,always put on the full armor of God,Ephesians 6 KJV.Soak your mind,will,emotions,spirit,soul,and boy in the blood of Jesus,and that of your kids.

• The first video on family betrayal,I already figured out,before this videos.Took me like 3 marriages and 3 kids,to figure it out.Another thing,these spirits you and likely your spouse has,they will be pitting you against each other,planting thoughts in your head.This,I think,is fueling the race wars.Spirits og hate,anger,rage,bitterness,unforgiveness,violence,racism,murder.These are demon spirits,Bind them in the name of Jesus.Every day.How do you carry on,if your spouse is a Luceferian and likely many in your own familiy,and you are an assignment of many satanists,trying to tke you down?You need to get deep into the real word of God,and a relationship with Jesus Christ.The Holy Spirit is your comforter,your rock.Pray those Psalms everyday,out loud.Pray Deuterononomy 33 everyday.BInd spirits of selfifness,selfwill,stubborness,disobedience and arrogance and pride in the name of Jesus.Loose spirits of God on people everyday.See Win Worley videos on the Fragmented soul,Loosing spirits of God,and his mass deliverance videos.SEe the video ROuting demons by John Echardt.You also need to repent,and acknowledge your sins.Lots of people have had things that have happened to them,perhaps when they were children,or maybe after they were grown.The more vulnerable you are,the more the enemy moves in for the kill.All these demons miving in,or perhaps you were born with them,from the sins of your own ancestors.Spirits of Abandoment,fear,Feeling unloved,these can turn into rage,anger,bitterness,unforgiveness,PRIDE.I acknowledge these as sin,and I confess them as sin.I try hard to bind these.I need to fast to get more power to do this.Cast down unprofitable thoughts and renounce them,in the name of Jesus.I foget what to do,when being bombarded with thoughts that make my own demons manifest.That is exactly want the enemy wants,a foothold into your life,to cause trouble,anger,rage,bitterness,unforgiveness,these are doorway for the enemy to get in.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Some more videos,2 by Chaplain Bob Walker ,The Lie of the Jewish New Testament and the 2nd video why is the new Testament in greek and not in hebrew.Another reason I think,is after the Jews came out of 70 years of Captivity in Babylon,they no longer spoke Hebrew,or barely spoke it.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Another good video,snakes in the grass- Satan`s Legions.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Another good video,The women Satan hates Revelation decoded-John Tripplet.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I don`t agree with all this guy says about the Catholic and Protestant denominations,however,I liked the study in Daniel and Revelation.One interesting thing,the bible,says,the bible will go forth from Jerusalem.It has not gone forth from there,since the time of King Zedekiah.It has gone forth from the so called christian Nations.Interesting,he said,the 2 world wide religions,that have gone forth to every country,are the Catholic church and 7th day adventist.Now,I know,these churches have false teachings.They all do.They still teach some truths.My family was Catholic.I learned the Lord`s prayer,when I was little,and memorized it.I believed in Jesus Christ,from the Catholic church.God does not hold people accountable for things they don`t know.Like every false doctrine or teaching.If they learn the truth,they should come out of it.God`s people,Israel,were ruled by the ROmans.They are still ruled by the romans.I don`t know enough about adventists,to make much of a comment.Just that Satan is the Master Deceiver and he deceived the whole world.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I don`t agree with all this guy says about the Catholic and Protestant denominations,however,I liked the study in Daniel and Revelation.One interesting thing,the bible,says,the bible will go forth from Jerusalem.It has not gone forth from there,since the time of King Zedekiah.It has gone forth from the so called christian Nations.Interesting,he said,the 2 world wide religions,that have gone forth to every country,are the Catholic church and 7th day adventist.Now,I know,these churches have false teachings.They all do.They still teach some truths.My family was Catholic.I learned the Lord`s prayer,when I was little,and memorized it.I believed in Jesus Christ,from the Catholic church.God does not hold people accountable for things they don`t know.Like every false doctrine or teaching.If they learn the truth,they should come out of it.God`s people,Israel,were ruled by the ROmans.They are still ruled by the romans.I don`t know enough about adventists,to make much of a comment.Just that Satan is the Master Deceiver and he deceived the whole world.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Watching a Sheila Zelinksy video on the Devil and Karen KIngston.I have never heard of this before.A book was written about it.Not watched the whole 4 part video yet.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Good video/Witchdoctor the man by Dr. Pat Holliday.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Another good video by Pat Holliday on numerology.I have not found one person or teacher,that I agree will all their teachings.Imporatant to be able to disern the good teachings from the bad,until God raises up some priests after his own heart.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Another good video by Pat Holliday on numerology.I have not found one person or teacher,that I agree will all their teachings.Imporatant to be able to disern the good teachings from the bad,until God raises up some priests after his own heart.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

As far as her comments on the elections,I don`t agree with all that.I do think Christians can affect outcomes,but,we are not even to be concerned about things of this earth.Keep in the word,keep praying,keep your eyes on Jesus.No one even runs for prez,that is not already approved by those who really run the show.The president is just a puppet.My opinion.We should not looking to a president to save us.They won`t.They don`t work for the people.We should look to Jesus alone to save us,not any human being.Some say Trump is our end times Cyrus.I`m not so sure he is.I don`t know for sure.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Another good video by Deanna Dixon.Witchcraft The blood of the chosen.The elite is sacrafising.This place is here to help people with ASD kids?
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I nullify the power of any sacrafise made to devils,in my city,region,and nation,in the mighty name of Jesus.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

DeAnna Dixon on the New World Order.Another good video.I don`t agree about trying to store up food though.I am not going to worry about anything of this world.God wants his people to depend on him completely.Keep focused on him.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

USA has been set up to be taken down,and likely going down by 2020 or shortly there after.I pray that you get right with God.