Mass shootings in America

I do fucus on the mass shootings in America.Christians are the only ones with power to stop them.The trouble is,many do not know the power they have.Also,many are so oppressed they can`t fight.Too few real christians.Murder is a demonic spirit.A christian can bind this spirit in the name of Jesus.Soak our schools in the blood of Jesus.Soak the windows and door posts in the blood of Jesus.Draw the blood line of Jesus around the schools yards,college capuses,and day care centers,anyplace your loved ones will be,and others.I loose confusion on Satan`s demons and command them to fight each other in the name of Jesus.YOu know,witches are behind casting spells on people,and mind control,to get people to be mass shooters.TRUTH.To get the guns,to cause another Nazi Germany,and the fake Jews are in on it.

• In fact I post this same comment on many youtube videos,whenever there is a shooting.Christians are the only ones with the power to do anything.Pray the psalms out loud.
  • We wresstle not against flesh and blood,but against spiritual wickedness in high places.Demonic spirits who rule over regions,and in people.Part of Jesus` ministry was deliverance,as in the book of Acts,and in the gospels,Satan and his people have worked hard to cover this up.
  • Matthew 16;19 KJV.I give you the keys to the kingdom.Whatever you bind in Heaven,will be bond on earth.BInd the spirits of hate,anger,murder,rage,depression,suiside,schizopherenia,mind control,confusion,drugs,alcohol,all these drug related deaths,to.There are demon spirits behind them.They are going for the real lost tribes of Israel,or those who follow Jesus Christ.Psalm 83 KJV.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I tell you Peter,On this rock,I will build my church and the gates of Hell,can`t prevail against it.That is only for the remnant at the moment.If everyone that claimed to be christian,was,we would not have all these shootings and drug over doses going on,here.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Another reason for these shootings,Satan and his demons get more power from Human blood sacrafices.I nullify the power of any sacrafices made to devils in my city region and nation,in the name of Jesus.WHY,do so many adults like to have sex with babies and children?Satan and his demons,also get more power from perverted sex,and sex with children.They have demons of sexual perversion,and lust,bind those spirits in the name of Jesus.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Some prayers for America.I cut the acts of violence out of the hands of the wicked,in the name of Jesus.Let the assemblies of violent men and violent women be exposed and cut off,in the name of Jesus.I bind and rebuke all demons of Jihad,in the name of Jesus.I bind and rebuke all religious terrorists in the name of Jesus.I bind all spirits of hatred of America and hatred of Israel,in the name of Jesus.Let violence be no more in my borders in the name of Jesus.I bind and rebuke all spirits of witchcraft,sorcery,divination and the occult,in the name of Jesus.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Good book Becoming a Prayer Warrior by Elizabeth Alves.The story of Gideon,God tells him 2 times to reduce his army,he has to many.He defeated a very large army,with a very small army,because he obeyed God.It will only take a small army of real praying christians,to bring a revival and deal a massive blow to Satan`s army.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Let the prisoners be loosed in the name of Jesus(Souls in prison).Loose those appointed to death in the name of Jesus.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Psalm 59 KJV
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Good Derek Prince video,Public enemy number one.
  • Was listening to a Derek Prince video yesterday.He was reading from Isaiah 30 KJV.I suggest reading the whole verse,but more specifically Isaiah 30;25 KJV.In the day of great slaughter,when the towers fall.I guess,some could say that was 9;11.BUT,there are many.many ,many more towers.I googles,who has the tallest sky scrapers.I was expecting,USA to have at least a few.New York was the only one listed in the top 10.In the top 100,there are many of these building in Asia.Who has the market cornered in electronics?Gog of Magog comes to mind.
  • For those that think prayer can`t make any difference.The last school shooting in America was Stoneman Douglas.That was in Feb 2018.One year and nearly 4 months ago.We just need to expand our protection,the blood of Jesus,to include more locations.Anyplace children congragate.Parks,amusement parks,national parks.Shopping centers.Pray for the Father to send out his angels,to stop anyone planning any mass shootings in these places in the name of Jesus.If they happen at bars and strip clubs,I doubt,God is going to send help.I send out the cankor worm to spoil the works of darkness,of anyone planning any mass shootings and list anyplace children would be,with their parents,or adults.Pray for their safety in the name of Jesus.Soak the buildings in the blood of Jesus.Soak the windows and doorposts in the blood of Jesus.Draw the bloodline of Jesus around the property.Do this for yourself,familiy,your home,pets,possessions,electronics.That song,there is power on the blood.It is TRUE.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Ask the Father to loose upon the entire House of Israel,and those mixed with the house of Israel,the spirits,of knowledge,truth wisdom,counsel,revelation,Fear of the Lord,faith,agape love,peace,grace,and the spirit of the Lord,and the spirit of repentance,convinction,temperance,and the spirit of adoption,to lead them to the Lord,and the spirit of deliverance to free them,from the bondage they are in,I pray this in the name of Jesus.Ask the Father to send out his angels to gather the missing pieces of the souls,minds,wills,emotions of the entire house of Israel,and those mixed with the House of Israel,and restore them,to there rightful place in them,in the name of Jesus.Bind the spirits of anger,hate,rage,bitterness,unforgiveness,murder,antichrist,racisim,in the name of Jesus.BInd the spirits of pride,selfishness,and self will in the name of Jesus.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Ask the Father to loose upon the entire House of Israel,and those mixed with the house of Israel,the spirits,of knowledge,truth wisdom,counsel,revelation,Fear of the Lord,faith,agape love,peace,grace,and the spirit of the Lord,and the spirit of repentance,convinction,temperance,and the spirit of adoption,to lead them to the Lord,and the spirit of deliverance to free them,from the bondage they are in,I pray this in the name of Jesus.Ask the Father to send out his angels to gather the missing pieces of the souls,minds,wills,emotions of the entire house of Israel,and those mixed with the House of Israel,and restore them,to there rightful place in them,in the name of Jesus.Bind the spirits of anger,hate,rage,bitterness,unforgiveness,murder,antichrist,racisim,in the name of Jesus.BInd the spirits of pride,selfishness,and self will in the name of Jesus.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

We could include,asking the Father to send out angels to help the children and pets left in hot cars in the name of Jesus.