The oppressed people

Seems someone is trying to block me from answering,so I have to create a new post.God allowed his people to be oppressed and taken down by their enemies,for their sins.Isaiah 58 KJV.Cry aloud,spare not.Tell my people their transgressions.The House of Jacob their sins.Daniel 9 and Psalm 106 KJV.Tellls exactly,what Israel and Judah`s sins were.False god worship,sacrafising to false gods(Often their own children) idolatry and occultism.God told them,if they continued in these sins,what would happen.As for who is oppressed today,likely the severe autistics,those that have sickness.It is done with witchraft,so no one can prove anything.The real all seeing eye is Jesus.Satan is not omi present.He can`t see all.He has to send out his demons and human agents to report back to him,what is going on.Jesus,see`s what is being done to his real people.He will avenge them.

• We could add Freemasonry to the sins,not sure you want me to go there.
  • Of course,they have a window of opportunity to repent,before it is to late.
  • Psalm 84 KJV,tells the story,of all these nations coming on real Israel,in the last days.
  • The irish are likely among the real Jews.How many irish died in the potato famine?How many died in coffin ships on the way to other lands?How many irish children were abused,killed and raped in Catholic churches and orphanages?Read lamentations 5 and Daniel 9 KJV.God poured out a curse on his own people,for their sins.Many Catholics were Jews who converted to Catholicism to avoid being persecuted.The irish were persecuted in America when they first came,The Catholic Irish.The Jews in Israel,do not seem to me,to be under any curse.
  • I would not know how to block you but the moderator Brian Field should block your E Mails which should have no place on the Autism Support Network Your E Mails are religious hate E Mails which should have no place on this network. I wish you would focus instead on the shooting in the USA state Virginia Beach of twelve people. If the suspect had lived do you think he should have been executed.? When you were on this network four years ago you sent useful constructive E Mails. I do not know why you send this hate rubbish to this network.
  • Many that were killed in germany were Polish catholic Jews.I have to wonder if the people in the land of Israel,are really Jews?If the were,that would have tried to exterminate them.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Autism Momma this is not the place to be writing what you are writing about. I might be the only person in the world reading your nonsense as I do not see any other replies. If you are going to continue sending E Mails please change the conversation. Brian Field might block you for abusing it. Do you send these E Mails anonymously as you are frightened of getting into trouble with the authorities? I do not send anything illegal but if I did I probably could be tracked down as I give my name and my city when I sign these E Mails. David Shamash London.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Autism Momma this is not the place to be writing what you are writing about. I might be the only person in the world reading your nonsense as I do not see any other replies. If you are going to continue sending E Mails please change the conversation. Brian Field might block you for abusing it. Do you send these E Mails anonymously as you are frightened of getting into trouble with the authorities? I do not send anything illegal but if I did I probably could be tracked down as I give my name and my city when I sign these E Mails. David Shamash London.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

• In reply to dshamash:

Go ahead.I can reach way more people on youtube.I just interject God`s truth on random videos with hunreds of thousands and millions of views.No real help for people with low functioning autism here,and there never was.You have all these fake asperger minions who won`t allow them to get any real help.You have no kids,nor do you beleive in religion,yet you are here.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Please focus on Autism not on your nonsense. I am probably the only person in the world who is reading your E Mails so it is really a one sided conversation. The moderator Frank Field is the second person in this world who might be reading them. Why bother as you do not have an audience. It is probably part of your Autism that you cannot help sending his nonsense to the network. I have Asperger Syndrome so it means I am disabled even if I do not have Autism . I have perception problems. If I were not here no one would be reading your E Mails.
  • In reply to dshamash:

What is your politics and global warming nonsense have to do with autism?Who asked you to comment on my posts?
  • In reply to A.Momma:

THis is the religion section.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Well Global Warming is more of general interest and I wanted you to focus on something else. Your offensive nonsense needs to be challenged. I am getting fed up with you. If you write any more nonsense I will report as abusive and will E Mail Frank Field and ask him to remove you from this network. Now shut up. I am mad keeping myself up bothering to reply to your rubbish. I am going to bed and if I find any more nonsense when I get up in the morning from you I will flag it as abusive and complain so shut up.
  • In reply to dshamash:

I choose to treat my autism problem with God and religion.We have sections for everything else.