the 144,000

Good video by Robert Breaker on the 144,000.Not saying,that I agree with all of his teachings,but I like his video on the 144.000.The only ones who fit the description,for the 1440,000 are the Babies Herod killed and mute autistic males,if you read the characteristics of the 144,000.One of the characteristics,they will sing a song,only they can sing,they will be virgins,undefiled by women.There will be no guile foud in their mouths.Isaiah 35;6 KJV.The dumb will sing.

• I love youtube.All channels are owned by different owners.No one dictator over all.
  • Hi AMomma. The 144,000 mentioned in the book of Revelation are not babies that were killed by Herod in his attempt to kill the Baby Jesus. Here is what Revelation says in chapter7
    And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

So, you see the 144,000 will be 12,000 from each tribe, and real people living at whatever time period God sends the destruction described in Revelation 7. I've never read any account of the number of babies Herod ruthlessly killed, but since it was in Bethlehem and possibly it's surrounding villages it makes sense that all or most of them would've been from the tribe of Judah.

Peace and blessings.

Ps. Have faith, God has a special place in His heart for kids like ours.
  • In reply to Beryllium Fall:

They could be Mute autistic males.or like diagnoses.They will be virgins.That leaves out all able bodied males.Is a verse in the bible,about Rachel,weeping for her children,and another verses,that says,don`t weep for them,they are coming back.Howdo they come back?As mute austistic males?I don`t know for sure,I do know,God will raise up the meek,the orpahans and the oppressed,and take down their oppressors.