The Untied Nations

The Untied Nations does not own the land of Israel.It is not theirs to give.The creator owns the land.He allowed them,to rule over his people for their sins.Now,in these last days,he will remember his covenant,and defend his true people.In the past,anyone that stood against Israel,was shut up,or shut down.That is because,the jews are powerful witches and warlocks,who rule the nations with a rod of iron.God gave ALL POWER and AUTHORITY to his real beleivers over ALL the powers of darkness.They have been kept ignorant of this.That and the real bibles have been replaced with fake NWO bibles.Many of these say,Satan is god.He is not.A created being,CANNOT be greater than the creator.The real people of God,are waking up to their power and authority.Things are soon going to change.Satan will get his brief reign of terror on planet earth.Even get to kill the saints.Then Jesus returns to take him out,FOREVER,and all those who follow him.

• This who planet will be destroyed.new Jerusalem will come down from Heaven,and their won`t be any who practice witchcraft there.
  • Why have I been able to speak truth across the internet for nearly 4 years,and i1m still standing?Cause there is SUPERNATURAL POWER in the spoken out loud word of God(the king James bible),the name of Jesus and the blood of Jesus,to take down Satan`s kingdom.Only for real beleivers in Jesus Christ.The majority of Jews do not even think Jesus is the Messiah.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

There is likely only a very small remnant that follow the real Jesus,at the moment,but,God is soon going to deliver his people,who have been oppressed by demons and witchcraft,like severe autistic children.This,oh,are kids are gifted,they don`t need a cure,crapola.NO,they have demons giving them any ability they have.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Social media,is a place many to to for help,and trolls(witches)hang out there,to make sure those looking for real help,don`t get any real help.The only real help is in Jesus Christ and the real word of God,and deliverance,and learning spiritual warfare.
  • DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR JESUS WAS JEWISH WHOM YOU CALL THE SON OF GOD.
  • In reply to dshamash:

I sure don`t forget that.It was the Jews who killed him,but he did not really die.Don`t forget that.The Jews did kill their own prophets.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I am surprised that all this religion is allowed on the Autism Support Network. We are supposed to be discussing Autism issues and I think Autism Momma is miss using this Network. The last E Mail about Jews being Witches is totally unacceptable. Perhaps Brian Field the Moderator will put a stop to it.
  • In reply to dshamash:

There is a real remnant of Judah,likely many Catholics who were jews converted to Catholicisim,to avoid persecution.
  • In reply to dshamash:

I`m sure,it will get removed,but be sure,it won`t stop me from speaking truth clear across the internet.No activity on here,anyhow,so I don`t know why it matters?
  • In reply to dshamash:

You sure were not as upset about the post about wiccans and pagans in this section.No one was.What is a wiccan?A witch.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

You don`t even have any kids,Nor do you beleive in religion,so why are you here?
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Jesus was executed by the Romans about two thousand years ago. If any Jews were complicit in his execution they are long since dead so no Jew today can be held responsible for Christ's execution in the same way the modern Italians cannot. The Modern Italians could be descendents of the Romans. You are entitled to believe in the resurrection if you want to but that is not an Autism issue.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Jesus was executed by the Romans about two thousand years ago. If any Jews were complicit in his execution they are long since dead so no Jew today can be held responsible for Christ's execution in the same way the modern Italians cannot. The Modern Italians could be descendents of the Romans. You are entitled to believe in the resurrection if you want to but that is not an Autism issue.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Who are the oppressed people.? The Jews have been oppressed for centuries so one way of looking at it God delivered the Jewish people in 1948 by giving us the state. The Muslim Palestinians oppress the Christians in their area. Even in Bethlehem the Christians cannot live in peace. Many Christian Palestinians have had enough and have emigrated to other countries to get away from their Muslim Palestinian brothers.
  • In reply to dshamash:

The Guy in charge Pontius Poliate,or however you spell his name,gave the Jews a choice of who they wanted to spare.Jesus,or another prisoner.They chose the other prisoner to be spared.Pontius Pilate did not want the blood of an innocent man on his hands.He did nothing to warrant being executed.