Good prayer for true Israel

Deuteronomy 33 KJV.

• Also Jeremiah 51 KJV.
  • if the enemy keeps hounding you,I suggest these psalms,94,109,35,and 140.In the King James bible.
  • Autism Momma Well said Israel can only survive by being ruthless as the Palestinian leadership does not want the Jews in Israel at all. The Palestinians are really the Native Arabs but it does not matter what you call them; as we cannot deny that there was an Arab presence in what is now called Israel before 1948 when the modern state of Israel started. According to the bible Joshua took the Promised land by killing all the inhabitants of the Promised land. Joshua led the Israelites into what was then called Canon and it is now called Israel. Moses took the Israelites out of Egypt but when he died Joshua took over. We are going back over two thousand years. This does show that the Jews had a presence in what is now called Israel for thousands of years.
  • In reply to dshamash:

Yes David.I question who and where true Israel is.There are 12 tribes,not just Judah.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Good video by Derek Prince.Prayer and spiritual warfare-The power of Proclamation.
  • If you truly follow Jesus Christ,the Supernatural power of Satan,and his crew,are coming for you.What is one way you can know this?If you have dogs or a cat,they can see into the spirit realm.Do you constantly hears dogs barking?Psalm 59 KJV.Do you see crows,owls,or black cats lurking around?They can morph into these.The spoken out loud word of God,is your rod,against the powers of darkness.See the video Routing demons.Many verses right out of the bible,for praying against spirit birds,demonic beasts,demonic insects.Every possible problem you have,there are specific prayers to help you.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Autism Momma I have just looked it up the Jewish people are descended from the twelve tribes. We are descended from the Israelites who took Kanan. I know some Jewish people are converts but converts have joined the Jewish Nation even if they are not literally descended from the Israelites. I am trying to say that the Jewish people have a historical right to what is now Israel.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

You know that the Jewish people are now the people of Israel. We have a historical right to the land of Israel. The Jewish people are descended from the Israelites. Our ancestors were slaves in Egypt and spent forty years in the desert until Joshua took us into Israel. You know the Passover story. Even if some Jews are converts not literally descended the converts have joined the Jewish Nation.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

You know that the Jewish people are now the people of Israel. We have a historical right to the land of Israel. The Jewish people are descended from the Israelites. Our ancestors were slaves in Egypt and spent forty years in the desert until Joshua took us into Israel. You know the Passover story. Even if some Jews are converts not literally descended the converts have joined the Jewish Nation.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

• In reply to dshamash:

Israel Broke God`s covenant.They have no right to the land,until they repent and acknowledge their sins.Daniel 9 and Psalm 109 KJV.Only a small remnant follow the God,who gave them the land.No one will speak about this,or admit it.God will return Israel to their land,when they have REPENTED and done what he chose them to do.That was to lead all nations to the God of Abraham,Issac and Jacob.
  • In reply to dshamash:

All through the bible,God gives his own people,Israel over into the hands of their enemies and into bondage,for their sins.They repent,and he delivers them.They still have not repented since the last time,God delivered them.No one is allowed to say this.Or speak truth.I have been speaking the truth clear across the internet for like 3 and 1/2 years,and I do pray for all true Israel,to be saved.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

God is about to give his people Israel AGAIN,into the hands of their enemies and into bondage,cause they do not follow their God.I suppose,that is what is going to take,for them to wake up,to the truth and REPENT.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I think we need interecessory prayer.I don`t think very many clergy teach people how to pray effective prayers.Either they don`t now how,or they are Freemasons in the pulpits.The very best video,I have ever seen is this one by Derek Prince,Ruling by Prayer-intercessory basics.You know where Moses Goes to Pharoah and throws his rod down and it swallows up all the magicans snakes?Well,the real bible,in the hands and coming out of the mouth,of a true believer in Jesus Christ,it has the power,to swallow up snakes,to be the rod in your hand.It has SUPERNATURAL POWER,against Satan and his demons and magicians.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Autism Momma The United Nations gave the Jews the land of Israel in November 1947. I know they gave the Jewish people a small section of Palestine but the Arab States attacked in 1948 and 1967 so Israel expanded. Sorry I do not understand your theological arguments. The Jewish people needed a place of refuge after the Holocaust and we had the land thousands of years ago so that is why we were given the land. Also the 1917 Balfour Declaration. Anyone who has visited Israel could see the wonderful scientific research which is done there in places like Ben-Gurion University in Beersheba which is a town in the Negev Desert. Israel has made the Desert Bloom before the Jews had it. Palestine was a malaria swamp.