Missing biblical books

1 Chronicles in the very last paragraph,it mentions these books,The Book of Nathan the prophet.The book of Samuel The Seer and the Boo of Gad The Seer.The book of Enoch,and the Book of Jasher are also referenced in the king james bible.I have not totally covered the whole book,so not sure,yet,about other books.I suspect they were removed cause they pertain to the end times.They(Satan) and his crew want God`s people to be ignorant and clueless.Hosea 4l6 I think,God`s people perish for a lack of knowledge.We are not getting knowledge that will stand in the last days,in Satan`s schools,and churches,which have removed the real bibles,in most churches,and books are missing from the real one.

• We have 2 Chronicles 9;29 also mentions the book of Nathan the prophet and also the prophesy of Ahijah the Shilonite and the visions of Iddo the Seer.
  • Sorry A.Momma, but that is not why some of those books are not in the Bible. Most of the books referred to in the Bible, but not included in it are either lost to history (no copy true to the original has survived) or they were widely known at the time the reference was made but we're common writings (non-scriptural, not divinely inspired).

Here's a quote about one of the specific books you mention: "In the end, we must conclude that the Book of Jasher mentioned in the Bible was lost and has not survived to modern times. All we really know about it is found in the two Scripture quotations mentioned earlier. The other books by that title are mere fictions or Jewish moral treatises." This quote comes from the first link listed below.

Here are some links to some of the articles I've read on this:
    www.gotquestions.org/book-of-Jasher.html

www.biola.edu/.../why-were-some-books-left-out-of-the-bible

www.blueletterbible.org/.../don_stewart_395.cfm

carm.org/do-lost-books-bible-prove-bible-has-been-altered

Some of the links are more technical than others. I think it's also helpful to remember that the Jews at the time of Jesus didn't split up the books the way we do today. First and second Samuel, I believe, were considered all one book. Started by the prophet Samuel and finished possibly by Nathan and/or Gad. Also, "Kings" and "Chronicles" may've been arranged differently.

It's wonderful that you are able to really immerse yourself in the Bible. I wish you the best on your journey.
  • In reply to Beryllium Fall:

I have read some of these books.God gives disrnment to his people,of they ask for it,in Jesus` name.To make up their own mind,if the books are true or not.he book of Gad the Seer says,the pure has been mixed with the impure.This is absolutely true.Many of the key biblical men,married Canaanite women.The Holy seed is mixed with the unholy seed.God will thresh his people to remove the impure seed.I have ordered the book Nathan the prophet and Samuel the Seer,and ask for disernement from God,to know if these books be true or forgery.Hidden things will be made manefest in the last days.

I have read some of these books.God gives disrnment to his people,of they ask for it,in Jesus` name.To make up their own mind,if the books are true or not.he book of Gad the Seer says,the pure has been mixed with the impure.This is absolutely true.Many of the key biblical men,married Canaanite women.The Holy seed is mixed with the unholy seed.God will thresh his people to remove the impure seed.I have ordered the book Nathan the prophet and Samuel the Seer,and ask for disernement from God,to know if these books be true or forgery.Hidden things will be made manefest in the last days.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I also have the book of Jasher.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

They don`t replace the bible,but fill in some missing pieces that Satan has kept from God`s people.
  • Luke 8;17 KJV For nothing is secret that will not be made manifest.Neither is anything hid that shall not be made known,
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Beware of syncretism. Something that is only partly true or accurate cannot be considered Scripture. The Bible as we have it now is the true Word of God. Read other works for you like, but keep in mind that that are literary works and not Scripture. Satan does not have the power to keep anything from us that God determines we are to know.

There are gnostic gospels.They are false gospels.Those endorsed by the bible,are for us to read.I will say,that there is a chance,they have been tampered with.Just pray for disernement,and for God to open the scriptures to you.If you have not much bible knowledge,unlikely,one can tell false books from truth.Important to have bible knowledge.God appointed the tribe of Levi to be his priests.We have been without a levitical Priest,set up by God,since God divorced Israel,and scattered them.Pray for God to open the eyes and ears of his people,to know the truth.Much witchcraft and bewitching going on in the churches.Let all doctrines of demons in my life,and the lives of God`s people,be nullified in the name of Jesus.Bind spirits of error in the name of Jesus.

There are gnostic gospels.They are false gospels.Those endorsed by the bible,are for us to read.I will say,that there is a chance,they have been tampered with.Just pray for disernement,and for God to open the scriptures to you.If you have not much bible knowledge,unlikely,one can tell false books from truth.Important to have bible knowledge.God appointed the tribe of Levi to be his priests.We have been without a levitical Priest,set up by God,since God divorced Israel,and scattered them.Pray for God to open the eyes and ears of his people,to know the truth.Much witchcraft and bewitching going on in the churches.Let all doctrines of demons in my life,and the lives of God`s people,be nullified in the name of Jesus.Bind spirits of error in the name of Jesus.
  • One of these books,I forget which one.Ken John son has videos commenting on some things in missing books,and 3 Corinthians,I think,it was,and that is a missing book.Now available,Paul warns of Gnostic gospels being popular in the last days.They were a problem in his time.One of the prophesies in the Book of Nathan the prophet.He tells David,and David tells Solomon,a virgin will come from our tribe,and a son be born to her,and he will be God in the flesh,and told him not to tell anyone.For fear,harm would come to the girl or her child.
  • One of these books,I forget which one.Ken John son has videos commenting on some things in missing books,and 3 Corinthians,I think,it was,and that is a missing book.Now available,Paul warns of Gnostic gospels being popular in the last days.They were a problem in his time.One of the prophesies in the Book of Nathan the prophet.He tells David,and David tells Solomon,a virgin will come from our tribe,and a son be born to her,and he will be God in the flesh,and told him not to tell anyone.For fear,harm would come to the girl or her child.
  • I must say,I jumped the gun on this,missing books,thing.Now,let me say,i read Gad the Seer on line,and heard it read on a youtube video.I believe that book was true,except,perhaps for the use of God`s name.The one I got in the mail today.Different author,and the book of Nathan in included,BUT,these are false books.Author Ti Burtzloff.I believe these books to be true,as referenced in the bible,but,not by this author.I usually don`t buy books with bad reviews.I was so excited about reading these books,I thought,just false christians giving the book a bad name.NO,this book is false.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I bought Samuel the Seer.Different author.I started to read this one,and it seems good,so far.Using scriptures in the books of Samuel.