In one Hour,Everything will change.

Good video by David Wilkerson,but also,a prophesy in the bible.From my bible studies,I believe USA is end times jerUSAlem.God divorced Israel and scattered them,for their sins.All through the bible,God gives in own people Israel,over into the hands of their enemies and into bondage.WHY?Daniel 9 and Psalm 106 KJV.Israel(the 12 tribes of Jacob Israel)Not just Judah..Weather you worship and serve Jesus as God,does not matter.If you are of his people Israel,you be be punished according to your deeds.My hope and prayer for Israel,is that they be saved.ALL the tribes,and any gentiles that follow Jesus,can be grafted in.The masses are busy playing god,and dabbling into the occult.Sudden destruction is coming.The only safe place to be is in Jesus Christ.God is activley defending his true church.REPENT,learn to break off generational curses.Learn spiritual warfare and deliverance,ASAP.End times jerUSAlem is in the myst of Babylon.Bible prophesy for Babylon to be destroyed.COme out of Babylon,my people.Israel was scattered to the 4 corners of the Earth.So God`s people are everywhere.There is an end times jerUSAlem.Jerusalem was destroyed in the time of KIng Zedekiah.The king of Babylon killed all King Zedekiah`s sons,thinking he wiped out the royal line of Judah.King Zedekiah had at least 2 daughters.God told Jeremiah to replant.He replanted KIng Zedekiah`s daughters,most likely in the British Islands.No way,God will restore his people to their land,until they have REPENTED and ACKNOWLEDGED their sins.This,they have not done,since the last time,God delivered them out of bondage.

• Good book.Likely a youtube video of it.Judah`s Sceptre and Joseph`s Birthright.By John Harden Allen.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

The Birthright,which should have went to Reubin,as the first born son of Jacob,was split between Judah,Joseph and Levi.Levi got the priesthood.Israel has been without a real Levitical Priest,since God divorced Israel and scattered them.Joseph got the Material wealth part of the blessing.Judah got the Kingly line,and they were the law givers.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Jacob adopted Joseph`s son`s Ephraim and Manasseh and made them,as his own,and his first born.Very likely,Ephriam is the Untied Kingdom,and includes all territories.Manasseh,is likely,the USA.I think,we have many Jews and the tribe of Dan,here,too,though they are scattered everywhere.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Another good video by David Wilkerson.The Ark of the covenant.I hope hope every comes to know,that all through the bible,God gives his own people,over into the hands of their enemies and into bondage.He is about to do it again.Israel,the majority,does not follow their God.Many are into the occult,and oppressing people with witchcraft.God is going to raise up,the oppressed,and take down their oppressors.I pray,everyone will repent and turn back to the real God,before it is to late.God gave ALL POWER and AUTHORITY to his real believers,over ALL the powers of darkness.They have been kept ignorant of this.That and the real bibles have been replaced with fakes.There is SUPERNATURAL POWER,in the spoken out loud word of God,only by a real beleiver,and also,in the name of Jesus,and the blood of Jesus.Put on the full armor of God,Ephesians 6 KJV.Cover yourself,familiy,home,possessions,electronics,pets,our schools,everything,in the blood of Jesus.Demons,and witches CANNOT cross the blood line of Jesus.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

A believer shoul learn how to pray against witchcraft.John EChardt`s book Prayers to Route demons is good.Also,the book prayer Rain by D.K. Olukoya.I do not recommend the prayers that return evil for evel,but make good prayers in the book.Also,praying the psalms out loud,are powerful spiritual warfare prayers.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Have you ever read the Parable of the Marred Girdle in Jeremiah 13 KJV.In this parable,God compares Israel to a marred girdle.Israel in the last days.
  • Isaiah 9;8-10-14 KJV
  • Another good video by Win Worley,Destroying the roots of Babylon.Bind the spirit of Babylon,in the name of Jesus.Bind the spirit of the world in the name of Jesus.Bind the spirit of materialism in the name of Jesus.These are a few spirits keeping the people of God,from receiving the gospel of Jesus Christ and serving their God.
  • Another good video by Win Worley.The curse of counterfit cultic christian.I guess you can add fake preachers and Pastors to that.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Jeremiah 51;1 KJV I will bring upon Babylon,A destroying wind.Central USA right now.