Is your child out of control?

If you believe in Jesus Christ,pray this,lets have piece in the name of Jesus.Paul and the other disciples,forget what books,but,before they started to pray,they would say,Grace and peace be unto you,from God,the Father,and the Lord,Jesus Christ.Can ask the Father to loose spirits of Grace,peace and calming on your child,in the name of Jesus.

• Are you the same lady who used to send E Mails to the Autism Support Network and left?
    I have not heard from you for years in the same way other people who used to post have not posted for years.
    I was disappointed to loose contacts in this net work. Welcome back to Autism Momma from David Shamash London.
  • Are you the same lady who used to send E Mails to the Autism Support Network and left?
    I have not heard from you for years in the same way other people who used to post have not posted for years.
    I was disappointed to loose contacts in this net work. Welcome back to Autism Momma from David Shamash London.
  • In reply to dshamash:

Yes,I`m the one.THankyou David.I don`t have as much time to be here,as back then.Not many people active here,anymore.
  • You may find this video on youtube helpful,The Testament of Solomon.Also deliverance from autism by Brother Carlos.
  • Have you ever read Psalm 83 in the king james bible?Wonder how it might relate to what is wrong with your child?
  • I was here when this group began,or shortly there after.I recall,a couple of parents,I don`t recall the names,nor would I use them,anyway,but,they had high functioning kids with ASD,and they were at the point of having them placed out of their home.I saw a few videos of kids on youtube,so out of control,and violent and destroying property.Putting other family in danger,from their behavior.Let me tell you,it only gets worse,as they grow up.With all the advice being given here,none it helped these people.Not drugs,or any other kind of therapy.WHY?No one is addressing the real issues.Generational curses from God,for the sins of the Fathers,and or withcraft and demons either possessing or oppressing these kids.Jesus Christ is the only one that can save.Those kids need deliverance.They need generational curses broken off from them.