My next book.When Scotland was Jewish

This is my next book venture.Been studying Ireland alot.But not Scotland.My ancestry,as far as I know,is mostly Irish,Scottish,English,and Italian.My Father was half Italian and half Scots-Irish.My mother,as far as I know,was Irish,on her mother and Fathers side.Her dad was Scots_Irish onhis mothers side.I think English on his fathers side.Last knight watched an old episode of Wagon Train,about Scottish people going to what they called New Scotland.Not sure yet where that would have been.Another episode of Irish people trying to cross to Ca,and how they were treated in early America.Also in the old Daniel Boone TV show.I don`t remember this stuff being taught in school.

• Mamzer,I believe this word is not correctly defined in the english bibles.In the Hebrew Lexicon-blue letter bible.A mamzer is a mogrel born of a Jewish Father and Heathen Mother.The english bibles says a ***,shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord.Judah`s twin sons,who the Christ was born through were bastards,according to the way this word is interpreted.Now,I was just reading about a ***,and can`t off hand recall where.I will look for it.Perhaps meaning William the conqurer or William the ***.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

The Scottish Declaration of Independence by E. Raymond Capt.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I have read a ;pt pf E. Raymond Capt`s books.I think I have this one.I have bought so many books in the last 5 0r 6 years.Many of them I have read,and some,I started to read,and never finished them.I have donated many of them.This Bristish Isrealism,I bought into for a time.I do think they are mixed with the lost tribes,but,also Ephraim mixed with the nations,and Dan (the Vikings/Normans)conqured Europe.Because Israel Kept on in their sins,God said he would make them small among the Heathen,if they kept on in their sins,and they did.Only a small remnant follows the real Jesus.There is a spirit of a false jesus in the churches.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Good article,www.hebrewnations.com/germany-Edom
  • In reply to A.Momma:

All my mothers siblings married Germans,but not her.Leaves me wondering............... The book of Jasher,says Rome went to war,with Edom and lost and became Edom.Me,both my husbands are at least part German.My ex and current husband.Both very mechanically inclined.Now,we know where that ability comes from,don`t we?
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Book of Obadiah chapter 1 KJV
  • I'm trying to think of what you mean by the title - are you referring to when Scotland had a much larger Jewish community (generally of Eastern European descent and mostly in Glasgow) in most of the 20th century than now? Or are you referring to the Scots being a supposed Lost Tribe? Or are you referring to when the Scots became Protestant in the early 1600s and fostered mass literacy the way the Jews had already done it for 1-2 millennia, leading to the Scottish Enlightenment?
  • I'm trying to think of what you mean by the title - are you referring to when Scotland had a much larger Jewish community (generally of Eastern European descent and mostly in Glasgow) in most of the 20th century than now?  Or are you referring to the Scots being a supposed Lost Tribe?  Or are you referring to when the Scots became Protestant in the early 1600s and fostered mass literacy the way the Jews had already done it for 1-2 millennia, leading to the Scottish Enlightenment?

• I'm trying to think of what you mean by the title - are you referring to when Scotland had a much larger Jewish community (generally of Eastern European descent and mostly in Glasgow) in most of the 20th century than now? Or are you referring to the Scots being a supposed Lost Tribe? Or are you referring to when the Scots became Protestant in the early 1600s and fostered mass literacy the way the Jews had already done it for 1-2 millennia, leading to the Scottish Enlightenment?
  • In reply to Yoffiemtl:

I have ordered this book and not received it yet,so can`t yet comment further on the book,yet.I do think there were Jews in Scotland.I believe many converted to Catholicism,or Protestantism,to avoid persecution.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

They were Gaelic before the Norman/Viking invasions,from what I have read,anyway.Many of the lost tribes have lost their identity,and don`t know who they are.Some are waking up,to it.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

This book,when Scotland was Jewish,is not what I thought,it would be.Niw,there are many Jews.We have Judah,who married a Canaanite wife,and had 3 sons,with her,God killed Judah`s 2 oldest sons.His son Sheila,had like 6 sons.Then Judah had twin sons with his daughter in Law,Tamar.God took the Kingdom from Zarah Judah,who was mixing with the Egyptians,and gave it to Pharez Judah,who I beleive married into Joseph`s line.See the book Judah`s Sceptre and Joseph`s Birthright,by John Harden Allen.The Jews this book is talking about,is Separdic Jews.Likely going to offend some people with this,but from the book of Gad the Seer,it says the Separdic and Ashkenaz Jews are Edom.This book talks about how they were merchants and Mariners.Lists their surnames.Now,if you google bible verses about the Merchants,you can many verses about them.Hosea 12;7 and Revelation 18 are just 2,I will give you.Dan,also was a sort of Merchant and Mariner.Dan and Judah being the 2 largest tribes of Israel,and they are not all following the God of Abraham,Issac and Jacob
  • In reply to A.Momma:

What happened to the Scibes and Pharassees,and who are they today?
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Jeremiah 51 KJV