More Good videos and my comments on them

These videos I found recently,and let me just say,I trust only in God.Does not mean you can`t learn from other people,and discard what is wring with their teaching.Until God raises up some levitical Priests,we have no real teachers.The bible even says,this,Trust only in God,and I have sent you out as sheep among the wolves,and especially,in the last days.The first video is by Ashkenazi Christian.I live serveral of her videos,though this one about Familiy betrayal part ll is my favorite one so far.She talks about how christians and God`s lost sheep are targets for marriage by Freemasons.Your own family is pershpas involved in this.Why many marraiges don`t work out.2 other videos by the dame guy,Nelson Shuman.Elijah is defeating Jezabel as God`s remnant is rising.I for shure,believe this for several reasons.World wode deliverance,Jezabel,Leviathon,Ahab,Legion.I believe many have these spirits,including myself.Leviathon is the King of pride.One of the best teachings on these spirits,I have seen.If you serve Jesus Christ,always put on the full armor of God,Ephesians 6 KJV.Soak your mind,will,emotions,spirit,soul,and boy in the blood of Jesus,and that of your kids.

• In reply to A.Momma:

Good videos by Gospel Broadcasting Network,the Minor Prophets.I don`t know this guys name,but he does a good study on each individual one.Not using the KJV,but,still he does a good study on each minor Prophet.My favorite minor prophets,I think,are Hosea,Zephaniah and Micah.Really Hosea is very relevant today.They all are,but,especially this one.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Another good video,diserning of Spirits by Win Worley.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Good videos by Barton Porter.He seems to have a lot,that is not actual bible study.I am not interested in those,BUT,he has some very good bible teaching videos.Daniel is one.He has others.