The Psalms A power House of Spiritual warfare

I have my fovorite ones,I do most days,and then,some,I ignore.Mostly cause I have limited time.SOmetimes,I will read one,Iusually,don`t so,andI`m like WOW,why am I not reading that one.Psalm 89,90 and 102,some Iread today,that I usually pass over.There are others.I say to myself,I will remember it,and I do not mark it,so forget it.Others I like I ones about the daughter`s of Judah,I think there are like 3,that I know of.(7,I think it one,have to go through and find them again.

• Psalm 48 is another about the daughter`s of Judah.While I was looking for more,Genesis 38;2 caught my eye.I have read before,but did not notice,before.I guess,cause I did not know,that another name of dan`s people are shulamites.In the song of Solomon,oh Shulamite,who was as my sister or something like that.Likely a daughter of Dan.Where did she come from?Judah`s Cannanite wife?
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Psalm 16 and 51 are 2 more I added to my daily reading.Most days.Another power HOuse of Spiritual Warfare is Jeremiah 51.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Another Power HOuse of Spiritual Warfare is the book Prayers to Route Demons by JOhn EChardt.Video of the book on youtube.