Mass shootings in America

I do fucus on the mass shootings in America.Christians are the only ones with power to stop them.The trouble is,many do not know the power they have.Also,many are so oppressed they can`t fight.Too few real christians.Murder is a demonic spirit.A christian can bind this spirit in the name of Jesus.Soak our schools in the blood of Jesus.Soak the windows and door posts in the blood of Jesus.Draw the blood line of Jesus around the schools yards,college capuses,and day care centers,anyplace your loved ones will be,and others.I loose confusion on Satan`s demons and command them to fight each other in the name of Jesus.YOu know,witches are behind casting spells on people,and mind control,to get people to be mass shooters.TRUTH.To get the guns,to cause another Nazi Germany,and the fake Jews are in on it.

• Another Good video by Derek Prince.Where are we in bible Prophesy.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Isaiah 1 KJV
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Has anyone read the Jewish New Testament by David Stern?Who is the Morning Star?Actually,I think the fake newer bible versions say,basically the samething,about the Morning Star.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Good video by Derek Prince,changing the nation through prayers of desperation.
  • Going to make another comment about shootings,and it involves the one where the 32 year old non verbal man was shot my an off duty officer.Also,going to comment on one that was awhile ago,involving an autistic man or large teen,and his caregiver,who were shot at by police.Being my son is now grown,and non verbal,and in the past,has had issues with being out of control.When he was little,I used to fear this kind of thing might happen.If you believe in Jesus Christ,I think it is very important to send the spirit of peace and calming,to your ASD child.Also,pray for their protection in the name of Jesus.Pray for angels to gaurd and protect the name of Jesus.They have not released any video footage,so I don`t know if the young man struck the officer or not.Many police,they don`t seem to have much knowledge on how to deal with ASD Kids or people.The officer may have feared for the life of his child,and the man was quite large.I fear this kind of thing,with ASD kids and adults will continue to happen.They never said he had ASD,but non verbal and developmental disability.Pray For the spirit of Joy to come on them,too,in the name of Jesus.Your child.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Mark 6;13 kjv schizophrenia?They say this Mentally disabled man that was shot at Costco had it.Likely on the ASD spectrum.Meds,they don`t work.For awhile,perhaps.