The Untied Nations

The Untied Nations does not own the land of Israel.It is not theirs to give.The creator owns the land.He allowed them,to rule over his people for their sins.Now,in these last days,he will remember his covenant,and defend his true people.In the past,anyone that stood against Israel,was shut up,or shut down.That is because,the jews are powerful witches and warlocks,who rule the nations with a rod of iron.God gave ALL POWER and AUTHORITY to his real beleivers over ALL the powers of darkness.They have been kept ignorant of this.That and the real bibles have been replaced with fake NWO bibles.Many of these say,Satan is god.He is not.A created being,CANNOT be greater than the creator.The real people of God,are waking up to their power and authority.Things are soon going to change.Satan will get his brief reign of terror on planet earth.Even get to kill the saints.Then Jesus returns to take him out,FOREVER,and all those who follow him.

• In reply to A.Momma:

Barrabus or something.The jews chose Barabbas to be spared.He was a murderer.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Pontius Pilate was a Roman and was in charge he need not have taken any notice of the Jews and spared who ever he wanted to. The execution of Jesus falls fairly and squarely on Pontius Pilate not on the Jews. Even if your interpretation of the story is true why do you implicitly blame modern Jews for an execution which took place about two thousand years ago.? No one alive today was alive two thousand years ago.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I have just looked it up Jesus was sentenced by Pontius Pilate and he was executed by the Romans. Crucifixion was a Roman method of execution not a Jewish method. The Christians want to make the Jews a scapegoat for the execution of Jesus which happened about two thousand years ago. No body alive today was even alive two thousand years ago so it does not make any difference if the Jews were partly responsible for the death of Jesus about two thousand years ago. Most of the responsibility must fall on the Romans as they did the execution.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Autism Momma I wish you would focus on the here and now. Twelve people have been murdered on Friday in the United States in Virginia beach by a mad man with a gun. It is terrible the murders being carried out because of lax gun controls. If he had been captured Do you think he should have been executed? It saves a lot of trouble that he is dead but in a way it is a pity he is not alive to be punished.
  • In reply to dshamash:

God allowed his people to be taken down by their enemies,for their sins.Isaiah 58 KJV.Cry aloud.Spare not.Tell my people their transgressions.The House of Jacob their sins.Daniel 9 and Psalm 106 KJV.They were into false god worship,sacrafising to false gods(ofthen their own children) idolatry and occultism(Witchcraft)Forbidden by the very Gd,who gave them the land of Israel.He told them,what would happen if they continued in their sins.Many are in the occult.Oppressing people with witchcraft.The Severe autistics are likely among their victims.
  • In reply to dshamash:

God allowed his people to be taken down by their enemies,for their sins.Isaiah 58 KJV.Cry aloud.Spare not.Tell my people their transgressions.The House of Jacob their sins.Daniel 9 and Psalm 106 KJV.They were into false god worship,sacrafising to false gods(ofthen their own children) idolatry and occultism(Witchcraft)Forbidden by the very Gd,who gave them the land of Israel.He told them,what would happen if they continued in their sins.Many are in the occult.Oppressing people with witchcraft.The Severe autistics are likely among their victims.
  • In reply to dshamash:

• In reply to dshamash:

• In reply to A.Momma:

Autism Momma I wish you would focus on present problems. Twelve people were murdered in your Country the USA in State Virginia the suspect who did the shooting was shot by the Police. It is good that he was shot dead in one way as public money will not have to spent on a trial and imprisonment or on his execution. In another way it is a shame that he is not alive to be punished. I am not mentioning his name as they do not want to give the man publicity which he probably craved. They said that they do not want his name mentioned again. Do you think if he had not died in the shooting the culprit should be executed?
  • In reply to dshamash:

Let me turn your attention to Genesis 36.It lists the Dukes of Edom.Now,the Dukes of Edom,are the only lineage in the bible,to be called Dukes.The British Royal family are Dukes.They are Dukes of Edom.Not the Royal line if Israel.I bet,the so called Jews in Israel,are of Edom,too.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Hi AMomma. I use the NKJV and it calls them "chiefs". I think the original KJV used the word "duke" because the people it was written for (British citizens in the 1600s) would be familiar with that word and would understand. I do not think it means what you think. You may have heard a Bible teacher preach this and just dutifully followed along, but this is at best a fringe belief, and at worst unBiblical since Obadiah prophesied the destruction of Edom.

Here's some information on what happened to the Edomites:

"Because they were close relatives, the Israelites were forbidden to hate the Edomites (Deuteronomy 23:7). However, the Edomites regularly attacked Israel, and many wars were fought as a result. King Saul fought against the Edomites, and King David subjugated them, establishing military garrisons in Edom. With control over Edomite territory, Israel had access to the port of Ezion-Geber on the Red Sea, from which King Solomon sent out many expeditions. After the reign of Solomon, the Edomites revolted and had some freedom until they were subdued by the Assyrians under Tiglath-pileser.

During the Maccabean wars, the Edomites were subjugated by the Jews and forced to convert to Judaism. Through it all, the Edomites maintained much of their old hatred for the Jews. When Greek became the common language, the Edomites were called Idumaeans. With the rise of the Roman Empire, an Idumaean whose father had converted to Judaism was named king of Judea. That Idumaean is known in history as King Herod the Great, the tyrant who ordered a massacre in Bethlehem in an attempt to kill the Christ child (Matthew 2:16-18).

After Herod's death, the Idumaean people slowly disappeared from history. God had foretold the destruction of the Edomites in Ezekiel 35, saying, “As you rejoiced over the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so I will deal with you; you shall be desolate, Mount Seir, and all Edom, all of it. Then they will know that I am the Lord” (Ezekiel 35:15). Despite Edom’s constant efforts to rule over the Jews, God's prophecy to Rebekah was fulfilled: the older child served the younger, and Israel proved stronger than Edom. (www.gotquestions.org/Edomites.html)"

So, the British Royalty are not the "Dukes of Edom".

There are also alternative explanations for much of what you say on the topic of the Bible. You can find plenty of perfectly legal opinion speech taught on YouTube (and other places as well) as if it were fact, but it isn't always correct. Discernment can't take the place of Bible study.
  • In reply to dshamash:

I believe that witches are behind causing people to be mass shooters,To get the guns,to have another Nazi Germany,and Christians praying,are the only ones with the power to stop them.WHY?Murder is a demon spirit.Christans can bind the spirit of murder in the name of Jesus.They can cover our schools and places with the blood of Jesus.Cover their family members with the blood of Jesus.To few Christians praying,is why there are so many shootings.Concentrate on the Muslim take over of Britian.The tribe of Ephraim,who mixed with the nations,and the majority do not follow God,USA is not the only nation about to go down.