Good prayer for true Israel

Deuteronomy 33 KJV.

• In reply to dshamash:

We don`t see eye to eye on Israel,David.God scattered Israel for their sins.He won`t return them to their land until they repent.There is a video on youtube,where Lord Rothchild says his family created the state of Israel.Who exactly did they plant there?
  • In reply to dshamash:

If you read Lamentations 5,in the King James bible,these people do not match,the people,the world calls Israel.Maybe some are in the land of Israel,maybe none are.I don`t know for sure.
  • In reply to dshamash:

Rothchild`s admit,they bought the land of Israel,and thy planted their own people there.God never returned his people to Israel.He won`t until the repent.
  • In reply to dshamash:

When the Jews went into captivity in Babylon,after like 70 years,they could go back,to Jerusalem.Many stayed in Babylon.They did not want to go back.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

One way of looking at it God has allowed the Jewish people back because we came back to our land in 1948 after the Holocaust. I am not a believer in God so I cannot really argue the theological side of it. I have argued the earthly reasons for the State of Israel in previous E Mails such as the Historical right. I think the Rothschild family donated to the state of Israel or the Jews living in Palestine but I do not see how the Rothschilds created Israel.
  • In reply to dshamash:

You have not read the bible.They had a right to the land,as long as they followed their God.The majority do not follow the God,that gave them the land.The real God will decide who his people are.The followers of Jesus Christ.The Jews killed Jesus.They killed their own prophets.Some,follow Jesus.There is a remnant of Judah,and only those,are under protection of the real God.Many Jews converted to Catholicisim to avoid persecution.Most of the tribes of Israel,lost their identity and know not who they are.Most Jews are witches and warlocks.This was forbidden by the God,who gave them,the land.True,they have ruled over their powers.Things are about to change.
  • In reply to dshamash:

The Untied nations do not own the land.The creator does.He will decide who gets the land.He allowed the UN to rule over his people for their sins.Now,in these last days,he will remember his covenant with his true people,and defend them.He already is defending them.This is why,I have been able to speak truth clear across the internet.In the past,they have been able to instill fear into people,if they stand against Israel.If that did not work,they would send demons or astral projecting withes to shut people up.That doesn`t work against the true people of the Most High God.He is about,to raise up his true people,and take down their oppressors.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I just wonder if anyone who is a christian,has read the Jewish New Testament by David Stern.WHO,is the morning star?Actually,i believe the newer bibles also hint to the very samething.