I found autism in the book of Acts,KIng James bible.

The symptoms of someone with an unclean spirit,in the book of Acts,mimics seziures,which is common in autism.

• In reply to A.Momma:

Social media is really,nothing more than a place for occultists to target more victims.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Deuteronomy 28 KJV
  • In reply to A.Momma:

More help may be found at LHBC Free audio messages.Good video Saul control and the orphan
  • In reply to A.Momma:

psalm 119 kjv
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Psalm 55 KJV.Horror hath overwhelmed me.YES,this is absolutely true.You have those that say,their kids are gifted,they don`t need a curse.Then,there are those of us with low functioning autistic kids,and they can`t be a challenge,and really,there is no useful help.THat is what I have found.Except,for the real God,and sending hima spirits of God,and getting into his true word(the king James bible).The technology comes from the fallen angels and demons that inhabit people.One day,maybe soon,many will wake up and find out their real enemies,are those of their own house hold.Their own family,their so called friends.Matthew 10.Daniel 9 and Psalm 106 KJV.That what Israel was doing to cause God to divorce them,and scatter them,the majority are still doing today,right along with the other nations.We celebrate the giant Nimrod`s birthday on dec 25th.It is not the birth day of Jesus.His birthday is likely on or around 9/11.This is adolatry,and Santa is Satan with a couple of letters re arranged.See the video The book of Enoch,and Trey Smith`s video on the Nephilim.I keep saying,there is nothing I can learn,that will not make me more horrified,than I already am.But,then I learn something new,and I am to my surpise,more horrified than I was before.Jesus Christ is the only one that can save.That Satan has deceived the masses,with the same line he used on Adam and Eve.You can be like gods.They think,having demons give them some ability(magic) makes them a god.No,just deceived.Tis demons doing anything,through a corpse that has no ability to think for themself.Demons control,everything they think say and do.FACT.They may be in there,but not the one in control.I have had to work hard to move past being angry,and move into forgiveness.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Lamentations 3.4.5 KJV

• In reply to A.Momma:

Lamentations 1 KJV.This is talking about real Judah,not the fake Jews,that rule the entire world.Those people are not under a curse,from God.Real Judah is.HOWEVER,Zephaniah 2;7 KJV.God will save the remnant of Judah first.He will remember his covenant in these last days,and defend his true church.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Check out this book,The Screw Tape Letters by C. S. Lewis and this video by Deanna Dixon witchcraft-how to fight and win.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

See also this video How to take every thought Captive by Nelson Schuman.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

I don`t agree with send it back to the sender prayers.YOu can use psalms 94,109,35,and 140,129 to get the same effect,and not woryy if you are practicing witchcraft,by sending it back to the sender.
  • In reply to A.Momma:

Another Deanna Dixon video Witchcraft-the blood of the choosen-the elite is sacraficing