How to deal with a pandemic.

this is Albert here, and i want to talk about the current situation us Americans are dealing with. the coronavirus pandemic. and not just us, it's been spreading all around the world. it started around late 2019 in china. then later it spread all other continents like Italy, Canada, and so on. over here in America, it has hit us hard, 

many events were canceled. many people were affected by this virus.   people had mild to severe symptoms and so far in the US, around 400-500 people have died. this virus is airborne and we been practicing social distancing, and staying in our homes to prevent ourselves from this. in fact, tolite papers and hand sanitizers were sold out everywhere. people were finding ways to be creative at home while this is going on. going to social media and talking to family and friends at  Skype. 

as for myself, i've been planning schedules for this week. and i've devolved an new interest in painting. I've done two canvas and when i get back to work i'll show my painting to my fellow co-workers. it's been a struggle for me. but i have been thought worse weather before. i'm doing what i can to help our country. i'm taking my temperature to make sure i don't feel sick. i'm doing well. but for many thousands of people, it's been tough. and hard not seeing their loved ones. but trust me. we will get thought this together. then before you know it everything will be back to normal. 

have you or a loved one ever dealt with a national crisis like this one right now, and how are you coping with this?

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!

• Yes it is a world problem. When I went for a walk to find a Chemist which had Paracetamol to have if I catch the Virus; it was very strange seeing lots of shops closed and one Chemist you had to queue outside to get in. Most of the world is restricting our going out because of this Virus. The world has become a Police State as for example in England we are only allowed out if we have a good reason to be out such as shopping. Only allowed one walk to the park a day. How to cope spend your time on line contact friends on the phone watch television read books I wish you luck in the USA coping with it but I can assure you it is a World Problem. David Shamash London.
  • Yes it is a world problem. When I went for a walk to find a Chemist which had Paracetamol to have if I catch the Virus; it was very strange seeing lots of shops closed and one Chemist you had to queue outside to get in. Most of the world is restricting our going out because of this Virus. The world has become a Police State as for example in England we are only allowed out if we have a good reason to be out such as shopping. Only allowed one walk to the park a day. How to cope spend your time on line contact friends on the phone watch television read books I wish you luck in the USA coping with it but I can assure you it is a World Problem. David Shamash London.