Flu deaths

There is a lot of talk about deaths from the flu and flu outbreaks in my state,and maybe yours.Why don`t you hear about this? www.herbwisdom.com/herb-elderberry.html
Parents
  • I would say that working nights does stress your body but working around all those germs can build your immunity. I have enough IG to kill small animals in my back yard. They tell nurses like me not to retire early or to volunteer in healthcare afterwards. We are colonized with so much resistant organizm that we don't live very long after retirement. A bug becomes a full blow infection and attacks you when you change your lifestyle and become sedentary.
  • I would say that working nights does stress your body but working around all those germs can build your immunity. I have enough IG to kill small animals in my back yard. They tell nurses like me not to retire early or to volunteer in healthcare afterwards. We are colonized with so much resistant organizm that we don't live very long after retirement. A bug becomes a full blow infection and attacks you when you change your lifestyle and become sedentary.
Children
No Data