Flu deaths

There is a lot of talk about deaths from the flu and flu outbreaks in my state,and maybe yours.Why don`t you hear about this? www.herbwisdom.com/herb-elderberry.html
Parents
  • Brandon had influenza B last year.. lasted 7 days, was horrible..
    My husband won't do flu shot, but his reason is misinformed.. He thinks that becuase its live virus, that people who get the shot are carriers & since they don't stay indoors for a few days, that they are inadvertantly spreading the virus everywhere.. I know this is not the way it works, but thats his opinion. I don't like it because of the formaldihide & other additives. I don't put anything into my or my kids system that doesn't belong.
  • Brandon had influenza B last year.. lasted 7 days, was horrible..
    My husband won't do flu shot, but his reason is misinformed.. He thinks that becuase its live virus, that people who get the shot are carriers & since they don't stay indoors for a few days, that they are inadvertantly spreading the virus everywhere.. I know this is not the way it works, but thats his opinion. I don't like it because of the formaldihide & other additives. I don't put anything into my or my kids system that doesn't belong.
Children
No Data