Grad student researching the Airport Experience for Individuals with ASD

My name is Aisha and I am an occupational therapy graduate student working on a research project.  I am researching the airport experience in the United States for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families or caregivers and I would love to hear about your experiences. 

Your answers will help increase the number of programs and adaptations that help you to have a good time at the airport. Your answers will also help identify what is causing you to have a bad time at the airport and find solutions to improve your experience.  This data can increase opportunities for individuals with ASD and their families to travel the world.   

*This survey has 2 pathways.  One pathway for individuals with ASD and the other pathway is for family members and caregivers.  The individual with ASD and their family member or caregiver can both take the survey since there are 2 different pathways.  

• Survey will take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete
  • If you assist someone in filling out the survey, please fill it out from their perspective. 

Thank you for your interest in my research!

Please forward to anyone who may be interested in taking this survey. Thank you!

https://nyu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_emajf17NjKRJYP3

Please let me know if you have any questions!