A BIG shout out to all the "old members" who may want remember to connect here on ASN! I miss you guys. Rosmom, Autismomma, fairydays, Collie?? It's been a long long time. Anybody around?!

Just wondering what everyone is up to.
  • Sad that there's nobody here from the olden days here on ASN. It's been almost ten years ago since I found this site and it helped me get through and met LOTS of great ppl here. We helped each other and supported each other when there was not any one else! Well....cheers guys wherever you are! Always the BEST ...give it...get it and make the world better in the process!! I'll still check in time to time just cause I'm a creature of habit.
  • Sad that there's nobody here from the olden days here on ASN. It's been almost ten years ago since I found this site and it helped me get through and met LOTS of great ppl here. We helped each other and supported each other when there was not any one else! Well....cheers guys wherever you are! Always the BEST ...give it...get it and make the world better in the process!! I'll still check in time to time just cause I'm a creature of habit.
  • In reply to Kmdd22:

Hey there, I've been having trouble navigating here I guess because I'm on my phone. I use to come on a lot 4 years ago or more. I would live to have someone to talk too here. Feel free to leave me a message. Thanks little turtle
  • In reply to Kmdd22:

Hey there, I've been having trouble navigating here I guess because I'm on my phone. I use to come on a lot 4 years ago or more. I would live to have someone to talk too here. Feel free to leave me a message. Thanks little turtle
  • In reply to Kmdd22:

Check your friend requests. Just sent you one. I’m a former member making a cautious return. This time I’m dedicated to my Nephew, my Cousin, and those in the communities I’m tied to that benefit from my using what I have as a teaching tool. Last time I posted on here was in 2010, but I’m not the same person as before. You were the very first person to reach out to me in March of 2009 when I was in California. It’s been almost a decade, and much has happened. I will be writing a long series on things from the past 7-8 years since I last posted on here. Things are much better than they were. I’m still in the Security Profession but am looking to go back to School to become a Mechanical Engineer. It’s good to see a familiar name on here.
  • In reply to Kmdd22:

Check your friend requests. Just sent you one. I’m a former member making a cautious return. This time I’m dedicated to my Nephew, my Cousin, and those in the communities I’m tied to that benefit from my using what I have as a teaching tool. Last time I posted on here was in 2010, but I’m not the same person as before. You were the very first person to reach out to me in March of 2009 when I was in California. It’s been almost a decade, and much has happened. I will be writing a long series on things from the past 7-8 years since I last posted on here. Things are much better than they were. I’m still in the Security Profession but am looking to go back to School to become a Mechanical Engineer. It’s good to see a familiar name on here.
  • In reply to Kmdd22:

• In reply to Kmdd22: