What have I been doing,since I left here?

Deep into the King James bible,and missing books of the bible.Studying ancient Empires,and the Occult.I have struggled with anger,bitterness,and unforgiveness.I still do.Was watching this David Wilkerson video on christians have the Hardest hearts.Likely true.For many different reasons.I ask Go to change my heart and renew a right spirit within me.Not just for me,but all the tribes of Israel.I pray this in the name of Jesus.I pray for him to work a miracle in us,in the name of Jesus.I like this prayer,by Jesus,for his church,in the gospel of John.USA,is in big trouble.So is everyone else.

• What sort of miracle do you want?
    It seems very theological to me.

I think some people left the Autism Support Network because we all had to re register on the Network.
    I now have an E Mail friend in Washington who I hope to meet in London at the end of May. He is not on this network or facebook as far as I know but someone introduced him to me. He does have Autism.
    Welcome back to Autism Moma.
  • In reply to dshamash:

The KInd Jesus did in the bible.Isaiah 8;18 KJV.Thankyou for the welcome back,David.
  • Something else I have been doing since I left here,spreading truth clear across the internet.
  • I do pray for all of God`s people to come to the knowledge of the truth.The truth will set you free.