What support. Changes and interventions would 'you' like to happen?

While 'everyone' is deciding on whether to sign my petition to support 'me' to go it alone to the European Court of Human Rights? Can I ask 'everyone' to send me if this was a 'perfect' world what support, help, changes etc would each individual like to happen whether you are a child, young person or an adult with a diagnosis? Are a parent, a grandparent, a sibling or or relative? Maybe you are a professional either employed or a volunteer? ALL your ideas and hopes are needed to make the changes necessary, without how do your governments know what is needed and the autistic community continues to be a forgotten entity brushed aside like we're a 'nuisance' if we become too inappropriate or our face simply doesn't fit? Please leave your message of support but more importantly what 'you' would like to happen? I maybe one solidarity person ready to fight back for the entire autistic community but my time is limited in achieving ALL that is needed as I am dying a year maybe 18 months at the most? Help me leave a legacy in the hearts and soles of 'every' autistic child, young person and adult helping each one attain their 'dreams' with the support 'we' all need, want and hope to receive.....