Success Story: Recovery from Autism (and then some)

I spent two days crying, for once happy tears. I keep a blog and the topics are on many things but this one is about my daughter whom I was told to institutionalize.

Don't give up hope, keep up the good fight. I hope someone can gain from knowing that sometimes the fight is worth it.

justcallmeladyluck.blogspot.com/.../fight-when-you-know-youre-right.html
Parents
  • i think you all are so inspiring. it amazing to read all your stories, struggles, triumph and victories. you give me hope. A must read book which will change your opinion and convince you to alter your childs diet is "the gut and psychology syndrom' by dr Natasha Campbell. my son has been on the diet for almost 4 months and we are so happy with the results so far.
  • i think you all are so inspiring. it amazing to read all your stories, struggles, triumph and victories. you give me hope. A must read book which will change your opinion and convince you to alter your childs diet is "the gut and psychology syndrom' by dr Natasha Campbell. my son has been on the diet for almost 4 months and we are so happy with the results so far.
Children
No Data