Success Story: Recovery from Autism (and then some)

I spent two days crying, for once happy tears. I keep a blog and the topics are on many things but this one is about my daughter whom I was told to institutionalize.

Don't give up hope, keep up the good fight. I hope someone can gain from knowing that sometimes the fight is worth it.

justcallmeladyluck.blogspot.com/.../fight-when-you-know-youre-right.html
Parents
  • Julie H, I absolutely loved your blog post!!!!! What do you think was the turning point for your daughter? I think so many of us are still in that horrible place of hearing more and more bad news and not knowing which end is up. I'd love to hear if you think it was an age/maturity issue. What was special about her new school that made such a difference? A fresh start??? I cried tears of joy for you, too, though I also cried tears of pain as I read the first part of your journey. Thank you SO much for sharing this with us!!!!
    I'm sure you know of (or maybe have even met) Eustacia Cutler. I wrote about her in my blog and though you'd like to read it, too. Please read all the way to the end and watch the short video from YouTube. Truly beautiful, inspirational and uplifting!
    Blessings!
    DC
  • Julie H, I absolutely loved your blog post!!!!! What do you think was the turning point for your daughter? I think so many of us are still in that horrible place of hearing more and more bad news and not knowing which end is up. I'd love to hear if you think it was an age/maturity issue. What was special about her new school that made such a difference? A fresh start??? I cried tears of joy for you, too, though I also cried tears of pain as I read the first part of your journey. Thank you SO much for sharing this with us!!!!
    I'm sure you know of (or maybe have even met) Eustacia Cutler. I wrote about her in my blog and though you'd like to read it, too. Please read all the way to the end and watch the short video from YouTube. Truly beautiful, inspirational and uplifting!
    Blessings!
    DC
Children
No Data