Success Story: Recovery from Autism (and then some)

I spent two days crying, for once happy tears. I keep a blog and the topics are on many things but this one is about my daughter whom I was told to institutionalize.

Don't give up hope, keep up the good fight. I hope someone can gain from knowing that sometimes the fight is worth it.

justcallmeladyluck.blogspot.com/.../fight-when-you-know-youre-right.html
Parents
  • Some people may be put off by the Recovery from Autism thing but I would still reccomend reading this blog. Julie's daughter is still on the spectrum but is now a mostly happy teen who is doing very well which, in spite of her past difficulties which are... well i'm overwhelmed just thinking of the many problems and how severe they were, not to mention Julies courage in getting through and not giving in to suggestions of institutionalizing her beautiful daughter who was supposedly a hopeless case.
    It would be interesting to know just how the wonderful changes came about at the school that made the great difference to her life so that she could realise her potential.
  • Some people may be put off by the Recovery from Autism thing but I would still reccomend reading this blog. Julie's daughter is still on the spectrum but is now a mostly happy teen who is doing very well which, in spite of her past difficulties which are... well i'm overwhelmed just thinking of the many problems and how severe they were, not to mention Julies courage in getting through and not giving in to suggestions of institutionalizing her beautiful daughter who was supposedly a hopeless case.
    It would be interesting to know just how the wonderful changes came about at the school that made the great difference to her life so that she could realise her potential.
Children
No Data