I need aspie friends or at least someone who understands aspergers and autism

I don't have many friends I have Aspergers I love video games music movies and a bunch of other things

Parents
  • You need to go on amore active site . Try National Autistic Society . Good luck . There's Lots of people out there for you !
  • Sorry don't know why it repeats itself
  • Stuck key on keyboard maybe? This happens to me on facebook site! Grin 

• I don't really know . I have really tried hard to get back to you . This site is difficult at times , and really not every active .

Can I get you on Facebook ? I think possibly this has just worked cus I've changed messenger settings . Give me something to find you on Facebook . Or get me on messenger .

Janet edge . Round beige blob . I share with every few people .

• Seriously, unless it pleases you, can you get a happier self-description?  It only engages you in beating up on yourself and that is blaming and shaming yourself.   
    The bullies taught you this.  There is no real protection from bullies in self-depreciation.  I wish there was.  Protecting me from bullies and especially from my inner bullies in positive ways helps me grow.  Its a bouncy road and it is no harder than the one of self-hate.

• As I have a Windows phone, the result will be the same, as my facebook app is Italian! Thinking also no Messenger app for this type of phone! Sorry!

I was going to connect via my tablet but decided as its on its last legs, best not!  

My husband says as you have a indistinct grey blob as a profile photo, it looks bad! Plus, I have a very vulnerable friend linked on my facebook account. Thinking

It's best to communicate somehow on this site? Thinking

• I can't find any description on Janet's profile now! She's gone Black Ops! Thinking

• To haribogirl1 and newnoz.  Panic not . I'm ok  . I really can't work my way round this site . I had NOTHING from them in 13 months . Now it's like its woken up . Nothing on my profile . No . Not confident at sharing stuff . I'm border line ASD  . My husband is officially diagnosed ASD . I've been married to him for 45 years  . Girl you came on here seeming to want support / friend . Possibly you have found that , without me . Best  . Jan 

• To haribogirl1 and newnoz.  Panic not . I'm ok  . I really can't work my way round this site . I had NOTHING from them in 13 months . Now it's like its woken up . Nothing on my profile . No . Not confident at sharing stuff . I'm border line ASD  . My husband is officially diagnosed ASD . I've been married to him for 45 years  . Girl you came on here seeming to want support / friend . Possibly you have found that , without me . Best  . Jan 

Children
No Data