Show your support at the Human Rights court by signing the petition below every signature increases our chances to ensure ALL the autistic community obtain support....

Hello ‘everyone’, Myself and every autistic person (unless you're lucky not to either have support early on or managed to avoid the damages many of us are exposed to) would you please at the very least sign the following petition even if you remain anonymous and the powers at be will never know your identity! With every signature we have a better chance to help every autistic child, young person and adult in the United Kingdom… Please help the entire autistic community…. I just signed the petition "Theresa May MP: Support me at European Court of Human Rights to protect the autistic community" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name. Our goal is to reach 100 signatures (actually the more the better millions of signatures will give us power’ and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here: www.change.org/.../theresa-may-mp-support-me-at-european-court-of-human-rights-to-protect-the-autistic-community Thank you very much for your support! James
Parents Reply Children
No Data