Survey : What are the Negative aspects of an High functioning Autistic person

Hello, In my other discussion ,i have requested you guys to list the positive side of an high functioning autistic person and in this discussion i would like to list the negative side of the traits of being high functioning autistic person. Thank you in advance for your time ..Bala
Parents
  • Sparrow
    You appear to be a very clear and accurate communicator with a lot of integrity and clear values in what you write and I'm sure that must be true of your verbal interaction as well, I wonder why you would want to tamper with that ; because it might lose some thing in translation if you socialize it.? Any way social interaction has to take into account other factors like body language which, if you are different ,is a dead give away, so some ones likely to go after you any way esp[ecially if you show any discomfort at all.

I think its better to stay accurate to your self , I don't do small talk because its dead boring and I know I'll zone out in two seconds so I just try to find some thing interesting about the person or the group by asking questions until I hit on some thing worth listening to. Apart ,from that.self confidence is really important. because people know if your not. confident and most people love laughing or being entertained so humor is good or if you can make them laugh or get them to make you laugh that works..
  • Sparrow
    You appear to be a very clear and accurate communicator with a lot of integrity and clear values in what you write and I'm sure that must be true of your verbal interaction as well, I wonder why you would want to tamper with that ; because it might lose some thing in translation if you socialize it.? Any way social interaction has to take into account other factors like body language which, if you are different ,is a dead give away, so some ones likely to go after you any way esp[ecially if you show any discomfort at all.

I think its better to stay accurate to your self , I don't do small talk because its dead boring and I know I'll zone out in two seconds so I just try to find some thing interesting about the person or the group by asking questions until I hit on some thing worth listening to. Apart ,from that.self confidence is really important. because people know if your not. confident and most people love laughing or being entertained so humor is good or if you can make them laugh or get them to make you laugh that works..
Children
No Data