Survey : What are the Negative aspects of an High functioning Autistic person

Hello, In my other discussion ,i have requested you guys to list the positive side of an high functioning autistic person and in this discussion i would like to list the negative side of the traits of being high functioning autistic person. Thank you in advance for your time ..Bala
Parents
  • I agree jason, people can choose against you what you say or do and how you say or do it but at the end of the day if there was no harm to them and no harm intended and they take it personally and put a whole lot of energy into it, it becomes their problem. .I personally choose not to experience rejection. People can choose against me but they can't reject me because that is not what i want to experience. Very often when people attack its about power, pack mentality and because they think they can ,Hopefully as human beings we can evolve beyond that. Most of us live and learn and move on wiser and better people because of our inter active experiences with others.
    Jahki.

[Updated on 12/14/2009 7:48 PM]
  • I agree jason, people can choose against you what you say or do and how you say or do it but at the end of the day if there was no harm to them and no harm intended and they take it personally and put a whole lot of energy into it, it becomes their problem. .I personally choose not to experience rejection. People can choose against me but they can't reject me because that is not what i want to experience. Very often when people attack its about power, pack mentality and because they think they can ,Hopefully as human beings we can evolve beyond that. Most of us live and learn and move on wiser and better people because of our inter active experiences with others.
    Jahki.

[Updated on 12/14/2009 7:48 PM]
Children
No Data