Survey : What are the Negative aspects of an High functioning Autistic person

Hello, In my other discussion ,i have requested you guys to list the positive side of an high functioning autistic person and in this discussion i would like to list the negative side of the traits of being high functioning autistic person. Thank you in advance for your time ..Bala
Parents
  • I read a book a few years ago on English social interaction called 'Watching the English' by Kate Fox, it's a serious work of social observation but written in a humerous inoffensive way. I'm sure that someone in America must have written something similar at some point.

I found it explained a lot of the social cues used in England that I miss through a combination of AS and cultural differences from having spent most of my life in America. It also offers an explanation of some of the unspoken social rules that everyone should know from simply being a part of the English culture. Not exactly written with AS in mind, but in my opinion it's a worthy resource.
  • I read a book a few years ago on English social interaction called 'Watching the English' by Kate Fox, it's a serious work of social observation but written in a humerous inoffensive way. I'm sure that someone in America must have written something similar at some point.

I found it explained a lot of the social cues used in England that I miss through a combination of AS and cultural differences from having spent most of my life in America. It also offers an explanation of some of the unspoken social rules that everyone should know from simply being a part of the English culture. Not exactly written with AS in mind, but in my opinion it's a worthy resource.
Children
No Data