frequency of outbursts or irritability episodes- Need input from Caregivers of ASD adults

I have been contacted regarding a short confidential diary to develop a baseline frequency of irritability episodes- whether they are meltdowns, verbal or physical incidents for ASD in ADULTS (18+) Its going to take about 5 minutes a day and can be done any time online- even every few days. They will pay $45 for a week of tracking the frequency of irritability episodes- ideally going for 4 weeks.  (they also have a drawing for a bonus of $500 if we complete 4 weeks) which is about 1/20 chance of winning)  The sponsor is a market research company Market Vision (check out their website) and they are doing it for a client pharma company that is planning a clinical trial for new agent that may be effective in reducing incidence and severity.

they need help from caregivers of adults to get this baseline frequency- it helps design clinical trial size and endpoints. 

If you are a caregiver of an adult with ASD, and this individual has at least a few "irritability episodes" a week, and you might be interested in helping with this project send me an email and I can put you in touch. 

Its done confidentially, all online,  no personal info etc is shared, or kept as its market research. Except they will need an address to pay you and an email.   PS. they will share with you the results of the study - so we can see what the comparable frequency of episodes are for various levels of severity of ASD etc.  This is pretty interesting to learn, but they will need caregivers to participate to generate good data. 

contact me- Howard  hjaffewynnewood@gmail.com

thanks,