bullying.

Have you ever been bullied before? 

for me it was a lot back when i was at elementary and high school. it was the other kids at school, some were nice, and some were just plain jerkoffs.

i don't remember much but remember the old saying 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me'

sometimes words do hurt, it can have a negative effect on people, causing to hurt others or themselves up to the point to suicide.

for me i lived it and i've said a few times that i would kill myself, but didn't do it cause i would not be here writing this post to you.

and for social media it's even worse, and i can tell you you ether got to  man up or be a coward. but can't we live in a world where there's love and everyone can agree and help one another. that does not exist sadly, but persevere  and mute the haters because the only way to stop a heckler is to talk to or confront.

Marvin Gaye said it best, War is not the answer, for only love can conquer hate.

have you or someone you know experienced a moment like that?

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT

Parents
  • Yes, I was thought of differently for being placed in smaller classes, but one thing to remember. Those who put you down had something less than you leading to them putting you down to feel better about themselves. Years will come by and one day you will look at you are which will be many stepping stones past them, and you will look and see where they are in their life and where their habits have led them. 

• Yes, I was thought of differently for being placed in smaller classes, but one thing to remember. Those who put you down had something less than you leading to them putting you down to feel better about themselves. Years will come by and one day you will look at you are which will be many stepping stones past them, and you will look and see where they are in their life and where their habits have led them. 

Children
No Data